Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

M,I-5'Persecution haras sment at work

microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-02-2008
vififvivf@lycos.com
 

Posts: n/a
M,I-5'Persecution haras sment at work
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=. harassment at work -=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Once I stopped. watching television and listening to the radio at the end of
1990, "they" had to find other ways of. committing abuses. So they took what
must be for them a tried and tested. route; they get at you by subversion of
those around you. Since they wouldn't be able to do that with my. family or
friends, that meant getting at people. in the workplace to be their
mouthpieces and do their dirty work. for them.

They. supplied my employers in Oxford with details from what was going on in
my private life, and what I and other people had said. at my home and
accommodation in. Oxford. So people at work repeated verbatim words which
had been said in. my home, and repeated what I'd been doing recently. Often
the most trivial things,. the ones from your domestic life, are the ones
which hurt most. One manager in particular. at Oxford continuously abused me
for ten months with verbal sexual abuse, swearing, and threats to. terminate
my employment. After. ten months I was forced to seek psychiatric help and
start taking medication, and was away from work. for two months. I spoke
later with a solicitor about. what had happened at that company; he advised
it was only. possible to take action if you had left the company as a result
of harassment, and such an action would have. to be started very soon after
leaving.

Over a year later the same. manager picked on another new worker, with even
more serious results;. that employee tried to commit suicide with an
overdose as a result of the ill-treatment, and was forced to. leave his job.
But he didn't. take action against the company, either. Abuse at work is
comparable to that elsewhere in that tangible evidence is difficult. to
produce, and the abusers will always have. their denials ready when
challenged. And even if a court accepts what you say. happened, it still
remains. to prove that abuse causes the type of breakdown I had at the end
of 1992. In a recent case. before a British court, a former member of the
Army brought a. case against others who had maltreated him ten years
previously. Although the court accepted. that abuse had occurred, it did not
agree. that depressive illness necessarily followed, and denied justice to
the. plaintiff.

4814

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-02-2008
john coleman
 

Posts: n/a
RE: M,I-5'Persecution haras sment at work
If you believe you are being persecuted by your employer ,under the
Employment Rights Act, you should resign and have your case represented
before an Employment Tribunal for Constructive Dismissal.
This should not cost you anything.Go to your Citizens Advice Bureau,DISCUSS
AND ASK THAT THEY TAKE ON YOUR CASE.

"vififvivf@lycos.com" wrote:

> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
> -=. harassment at work -=
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>
> Once I stopped. watching television and listening to the radio at the end of
> 1990, "they" had to find other ways of. committing abuses. So they took what
> must be for them a tried and tested. route; they get at you by subversion of
> those around you. Since they wouldn't be able to do that with my. family or
> friends, that meant getting at people. in the workplace to be their
> mouthpieces and do their dirty work. for them.
>
> They. supplied my employers in Oxford with details from what was going on in
> my private life, and what I and other people had said. at my home and
> accommodation in. Oxford. So people at work repeated verbatim words which
> had been said in. my home, and repeated what I'd been doing recently. Often
> the most trivial things,. the ones from your domestic life, are the ones
> which hurt most. One manager in particular. at Oxford continuously abused me
> for ten months with verbal sexual abuse, swearing, and threats to. terminate
> my employment. After. ten months I was forced to seek psychiatric help and
> start taking medication, and was away from work. for two months. I spoke
> later with a solicitor about. what had happened at that company; he advised
> it was only. possible to take action if you had left the company as a result
> of harassment, and such an action would have. to be started very soon after
> leaving.
>
> Over a year later the same. manager picked on another new worker, with even
> more serious results;. that employee tried to commit suicide with an
> overdose as a result of the ill-treatment, and was forced to. leave his job.
> But he didn't. take action against the company, either. Abuse at work is
> comparable to that elsewhere in that tangible evidence is difficult. to
> produce, and the abusers will always have. their denials ready when
> challenged. And even if a court accepts what you say. happened, it still
> remains. to prove that abuse causes the type of breakdown I had at the end
> of 1992. In a recent case. before a British court, a former member of the
> Army brought a. case against others who had maltreated him ten years
> previously. Although the court accepted. that abuse had occurred, it did not
> agree. that depressive illness necessarily followed, and denied justice to
> the. plaintiff.
>
> 4814
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-02-2008
Mike Hall - MVP
 

Posts: n/a
Re: M,I-5'Persecution haras sment at work
"john coleman" <john coleman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C1E7D685-4DEE-4B15-9FD2-E9C2CCE299DA@microsoft.com...
> If you believe you are being persecuted by your employer ,under the
> Employment Rights Act, you should resign and have your case represented
> before an Employment Tribunal for Constructive Dismissal.
> This should not cost you anything.Go to your Citizens Advice
> Bureau,DISCUSS
> AND ASK THAT THEY TAKE ON YOUR CASE.
>
> "vififvivf@lycos.com" wrote:
>
>> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>> -=. harassment at work -=
>> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>>
>> Once I stopped. watching television and listening to the radio at the end
>> of
>> 1990, "they" had to find other ways of. committing abuses. So they took
>> what
>> must be for them a tried and tested. route; they get at you by subversion
>> of
>> those around you. Since they wouldn't be able to do that with my. family
>> or
>> friends, that meant getting at people. in the workplace to be their
>> mouthpieces and do their dirty work. for them.
>>
>> They. supplied my employers in Oxford with details from what was going on
>> in
>> my private life, and what I and other people had said. at my home and
>> accommodation in. Oxford. So people at work repeated verbatim words which
>> had been said in. my home, and repeated what I'd been doing recently.
>> Often
>> the most trivial things,. the ones from your domestic life, are the ones
>> which hurt most. One manager in particular. at Oxford continuously abused
>> me
>> for ten months with verbal sexual abuse, swearing, and threats to.
>> terminate
>> my employment. After. ten months I was forced to seek psychiatric help
>> and
>> start taking medication, and was away from work. for two months. I spoke
>> later with a solicitor about. what had happened at that company; he
>> advised
>> it was only. possible to take action if you had left the company as a
>> result
>> of harassment, and such an action would have. to be started very soon
>> after
>> leaving.
>>
>> Over a year later the same. manager picked on another new worker, with
>> even
>> more serious results;. that employee tried to commit suicide with an
>> overdose as a result of the ill-treatment, and was forced to. leave his
>> job.
>> But he didn't. take action against the company, either. Abuse at work is
>> comparable to that elsewhere in that tangible evidence is difficult. to
>> produce, and the abusers will always have. their denials ready when
>> challenged. And even if a court accepts what you say. happened, it still
>> remains. to prove that abuse causes the type of breakdown I had at the
>> end
>> of 1992. In a recent case. before a British court, a former member of the
>> Army brought a. case against others who had maltreated him ten years
>> previously. Although the court accepted. that abuse had occurred, it did
>> not
>> agree. that depressive illness necessarily followed, and denied justice
>> to
>> the. plaintiff.
>>
>> 4814
>>
>>



He/she/it claims harassment yet has no problem harassing many newsgroups. A
stay in the Bangkok Hilton would not go amiss for whoever/whatever produces
this crap..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx




Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-02-2008
William Peterson
 

Posts: n/a
Re: M,I-5'Persecution haras sment at work
Mike - doesn't anyone police this newsgroup? I would have thought this sort
of message would have been filtered as it is 'way off-topic. Not an attempt
to prevent the person from speaking out - there are many more relevant
forums available for this topic - not this newsgroup. My 2 cents worth
Pete

"Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@mvps.com> wrote in message
news:uVUTczTTIHA.280@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> "john coleman" <john coleman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:C1E7D685-4DEE-4B15-9FD2-E9C2CCE299DA@microsoft.com...
>> If you believe you are being persecuted by your employer ,under the
>> Employment Rights Act, you should resign and have your case represented
>> before an Employment Tribunal for Constructive Dismissal.
>> This should not cost you anything.Go to your Citizens Advice
>> Bureau,DISCUSS
>> AND ASK THAT THEY TAKE ON YOUR CASE.
>>
>> "vififvivf@lycos.com" wrote:
>>
>>> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>>> -=. harassment at work -=
>>> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>>>
>>> Once I stopped. watching television and listening to the radio at the
>>> end of
>>> 1990, "they" had to find other ways of. committing abuses. So they took
>>> what
>>> must be for them a tried and tested. route; they get at you by
>>> subversion of
>>> those around you. Since they wouldn't be able to do that with my. family
>>> or
>>> friends, that meant getting at people. in the workplace to be their
>>> mouthpieces and do their dirty work. for them.
>>>
>>> They. supplied my employers in Oxford with details from what was going
>>> on in
>>> my private life, and what I and other people had said. at my home and
>>> accommodation in. Oxford. So people at work repeated verbatim words
>>> which
>>> had been said in. my home, and repeated what I'd been doing recently.
>>> Often
>>> the most trivial things,. the ones from your domestic life, are the ones
>>> which hurt most. One manager in particular. at Oxford continuously
>>> abused me
>>> for ten months with verbal sexual abuse, swearing, and threats to.
>>> terminate
>>> my employment. After. ten months I was forced to seek psychiatric help
>>> and
>>> start taking medication, and was away from work. for two months. I spoke
>>> later with a solicitor about. what had happened at that company; he
>>> advised
>>> it was only. possible to take action if you had left the company as a
>>> result
>>> of harassment, and such an action would have. to be started very soon
>>> after
>>> leaving.
>>>
>>> Over a year later the same. manager picked on another new worker, with
>>> even
>>> more serious results;. that employee tried to commit suicide with an
>>> overdose as a result of the ill-treatment, and was forced to. leave his
>>> job.
>>> But he didn't. take action against the company, either. Abuse at work is
>>> comparable to that elsewhere in that tangible evidence is difficult. to
>>> produce, and the abusers will always have. their denials ready when
>>> challenged. And even if a court accepts what you say. happened, it still
>>> remains. to prove that abuse causes the type of breakdown I had at the
>>> end
>>> of 1992. In a recent case. before a British court, a former member of
>>> the
>>> Army brought a. case against others who had maltreated him ten years
>>> previously. Although the court accepted. that abuse had occurred, it did
>>> not
>>> agree. that depressive illness necessarily followed, and denied justice
>>> to
>>> the. plaintiff.
>>>
>>> 4814
>>>
>>>

>
>
> He/she/it claims harassment yet has no problem harassing many newsgroups.
> A stay in the Bangkok Hilton would not go amiss for whoever/whatever
> produces this crap..
>
> --
> Mike Hall - MVP
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx
>
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-02-2008
Tom Ferguson
 

Posts: n/a
Re: M,I-5'Persecution haras sment at work
Whatever your thoughts on the original post, it might be best in the
interests of getting a clean deletion if everyone would avoid replying
(advice I did not follow, obviously) or avoid quoting any part of the
original.

Tom
MSMVP 1998-2007


"William Peterson" <wr.peterson@clearwire.net> wrote in message
news:%23E6XleWTIHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Mike - doesn't anyone police this newsgroup? I would have thought this
> sort of message would have been filtered as it is 'way off-topic. Not an
> attempt to prevent the person from speaking out - there are many more
> relevant forums available for this topic - not this newsgroup. My 2 cents
> worth
> Pete
>
> "Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@mvps.com> wrote in message
> news:uVUTczTTIHA.280@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> "john coleman" <john coleman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:C1E7D685-4DEE-4B15-9FD2-E9C2CCE299DA@microsoft.com...
>>> If you believe you are being persecuted by your employer ,under the
>>> Employment Rights Act, you should resign and have your case represented
>>> before an Employment Tribunal for Constructive Dismissal.
>>> This should not cost you anything.Go to your Citizens Advice
>>> Bureau,DISCUSS
>>> AND ASK THAT THEY TAKE ON YOUR CASE.


{Snip}


>>
>> He/she/it claims harassment yet has no problem harassing many newsgroups.
>> A stay in the Bangkok Hilton would not go amiss for whoever/whatever
>> produces this crap..
>>
>> --
>> Mike Hall - MVP
>> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx
>>
>>
>>
>>


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
M,I-5'Persecution haras sment at work vififvivf@lycos.com microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management 4 01-02-2008 19:33
M,I-5'Persecution haras sment at work vififvivf@lycos.com microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 4 01-02-2008 19:33




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:23.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120