Beeping Sound

BRAHAM

Beeping Sound
Hi
Could any one suggest me solution of the problem that occured after
opening a email in my junk folder. My computer processor is now starting
with a beeping sound and the cursor to open any folder automatically set
itself at the bottom folder. After one minute of start computer again works
normally. I tried system restore but nothing happened.

Thanks
Merry Christmas
--
Braham
Brian

Re: Beeping Sound

"BRAHAM" <jot@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Could any one suggest me solution of the problem that occured after
> opening a email in my junk folder. My computer processor is now starting
> with a beeping sound and the cursor to open any folder automatically set
> itself at the bottom folder. After one minute of start computer again
> works
> normally. I tried system restore but nothing happened.
>
> Thanks
> Merry Christmas
> --
> Braham

Braham,

Beeps on machine startup but before Windows loads (or won't load) usually
indicates a problem or failure at the hardware system level. Such a problem
may or may not have been the result of opening an infected e-mail.

Does your computer make a series of beeps when you turn it on but before
Windows starts?

Does Windows start and run after the series of beeps?

What antivirus and/or spyware protection are your using? Check your AV
program for events. Anything there?

What is your motherboard brand and model? How many beeps do you hear?

Brian

BRAHAM

Re: Beeping Sound
Hi there
Thanks for sparing time.
The beeping sound was before start of window. The problem was
created by the scroll down button. I dont know how it got stuck and the
cursor was scrolling all the folders automatically. Now I fixed it and
everything is starting normally now.

Braham

"Brian" wrote:

> "BRAHAM" <jot@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> > Could any one suggest me solution of the problem that occured after
> > opening a email in my junk folder. My computer processor is now starting
> > with a beeping sound and the cursor to open any folder automatically set
> > itself at the bottom folder. After one minute of start computer again
> > works
> > normally. I tried system restore but nothing happened.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Merry Christmas
> > --
> > Braham

> Braham,
>
> Beeps on machine startup but before Windows loads (or won't load) usually
> indicates a problem or failure at the hardware system level. Such a problem
> may or may not have been the result of opening an infected e-mail.
>
> Does your computer make a series of beeps when you turn it on but before
> Windows starts?
>
> Does Windows start and run after the series of beeps?
>
> What antivirus and/or spyware protection are your using? Check your AV
> program for events. Anything there?
>
> What is your motherboard brand and model? How many beeps do you hear?
>
> Brian

James Matthews

Re: Beeping Sound
Which email program are you using?