large icons and text

new pc userrw

large icons and text
I am unable to minimize screens. The screens are only showing the 'X' on
'Ease of Access program. I am trying to change the DPI which is currently
showing at 243 DPI I am unable to move the window to click on the 'apply'
and/or 'save' buttons.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...ce_maintenance
Rick Rogers

Re: large icons and text
Hi,

Sounds like your video drivers have become corrupt. I would reinstall them
or download and install the most recent release from the manufacturer.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"new pc userrw" <new pc userrw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am unable to minimize screens. The screens are only showing the 'X' on
> 'Ease of Access program. I am trying to change the DPI which is currently
> showing at 243 DPI I am unable to move the window to click on the 'apply'
> and/or 'save' buttons.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...ce_maintenance

Cal Bear '66

Re: large icons and text
Right click on the Taskbar icon for Ease of Access Center and make sure that the
Restore option is grayed out, if it is not grayed out click Restore. Right
click the icon again and select Move. Then use the keyboard arrow keys to move
the window to the desired location. When the window is in the position you
want, click the left mouse button to release the cursor from the title bar.

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!