Removal of Quicken Software

=?Utf-8?B?SldI?=

Removal of Quicken Software
I have improperly installed quicken 7 (another question). According to the
technicians at quicken, I need to remove the program and reinstall the same.
The control panel removal technique does not work. I do not want to go into
Window explorer ans simply delete. Any ideas. Thank you

inesbeag

Re: Removal of Quicken Software
Is there an uninstall.exe in the Quicken dir?

"JWH" <JWH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have improperly installed quicken 7 (another question). According to the
> technicians at quicken, I need to remove the program and reinstall the
> same.
> The control panel removal technique does not work. I do not want to go
> into
> Window explorer ans simply delete. Any ideas. Thank you

Rock

Re: Removal of Quicken Software
"JWH" <JWH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

>I have improperly installed quicken 7 (another question). According to the
> technicians at quicken, I need to remove the program and reinstall the
> same.
> The control panel removal technique does not work. I do not want to go
> into
> Window explorer ans simply delete. Any ideas. Thank you

Try installing it again, then uninstalling or talk to Quicken tech support
for info on how to properly remove it.

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

=?Utf-8?B?R2FicmllbA==?=

"Rock" wrote:

> "JWH" <JWH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
>
> >I have improperly installed quicken 7 (another question). According to the
> > technicians at quicken, I need to remove the program and reinstall the
> > same.
> > The control panel removal technique does not work. I do not want to go
> > into
> > Window explorer ans simply delete. Any ideas. Thank you

> Try installing it again, then uninstalling or talk to Quicken tech support
> for info on how to properly remove it.
>
> --
> Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]
> Just dowload Vista Manager in ZDnet and run it on wizar the uninstall utiliti willdo it for you it help me.

Rock

Re: Removal of Quicken Software
"Gabriel" <Gabriel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote>

> "Rock" wrote:
>
>> "JWH" <JWH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
>>
>> >I have improperly installed quicken 7 (another question). According to
>> >the
>> > technicians at quicken, I need to remove the program and reinstall the
>> > same.
>> > The control panel removal technique does not work. I do not want to go
>> > into
>> > Window explorer ans simply delete. Any ideas. Thank you

>> Try installing it again, then uninstalling or talk to Quicken tech
>> support
>> for info on how to properly remove it.

>> Just dowload Vista Manager in ZDnet and run it on wizar the uninstall
>> utiliti willdo it for you it help me.

Why are you replying to me? I'm not the one with the issue.

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

=?Utf-8?B?R2FicmllbA==?=

RE: Removal of Quicken Software
Just dowload Vista Manager in ZDnet.com and run it on wizar the uninstall

"JWH" wrote:

> I have improperly installed quicken 7 (another question). According to the
> technicians at quicken, I need to remove the program and reinstall the same.
> The control panel removal technique does not work. I do not want to go into
> Window explorer ans simply delete. Any ideas. Thank you

=?Utf-8?B?R2FicmllbA==?=

Re: Removal of Quicken Software
Sorry I am new in this.

"Rock" wrote:

> "Gabriel" <Gabriel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote>
> >
> > "Rock" wrote:
> >
> >> "JWH" <JWH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

> >> Try installing it again, then uninstalling or talk to Quicken tech
> >> support
> >> for info on how to properly remove it.

> >> Just dowload Vista Manager in ZDnet and run it on wizar the uninstall
> >> utiliti willdo it for you it help me.

> Why are you replying to me? I'm not the one with the issue.
>
> --
> Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

Rock

Re: Removal of Quicken Software
No problem, select the post to respond to rather than replying to the last
post in the thread. Have fun.