Help & Support Shows Error and is blank

=?Utf-8?B?Tmlrcw==?=

Help & Support Shows Error and is blank
Help in any of the vista's windows or the help and support icon shows up
blank with an error message" Internet Explorer cannot download / from help.
Please "HELP"
=?Utf-8?B?a2V2aW4=?=

RE: Help & Support Shows Error and is blank
i have the same problem. Can anyone please let me know the solution?

"Niks" wrote:

> Help in any of the vista's windows or the help and support icon shows up
> blank with an error message" Internet Explorer cannot download / from help.
> Please "HELP"

=?Utf-8?B?SmFuZXRQ?=

RE: Help & Support Shows Error and is blank
Please help. I am also experiencing the same problem. I just bought a new
Aspire 9410Z with Vista Home Premium installed. Help & Support worked at the
beginning; however, after loading several programs, I noticed I get the same
blank screen with the error message "Internet Explorer canot download / from
help. I suspect one of the programs I installed is causing the problem, but
how do I detect which one?

"kevin" wrote:

> i have the same problem. Can anyone please let me know the solution?
>
> "Niks" wrote:
>
> > Help in any of the vista's windows or the help and support icon shows up
> > blank with an error message" Internet Explorer cannot download / from help.
> > Please "HELP"

dean-dean

Re: Help & Support Shows Error and is blank
Try the fix offered here:

http://www.windows-now.com/blogs/kmk...d-support.aspx

"JanetP" <JanetP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please help. I am also experiencing the same problem. I just bought a
> new
> Aspire 9410Z with Vista Home Premium installed. Help & Support worked at
> the
> beginning; however, after loading several programs, I noticed I get the
> same
> blank screen with the error message "Internet Explorer canot download /
> from
> help. I suspect one of the programs I installed is causing the problem,
> but
> how do I detect which one?
>
> "kevin" wrote:
>
>> i have the same problem. Can anyone please let me know the solution?
>>
>> "Niks" wrote:
>>
>> > Help in any of the vista's windows or the help and support icon shows
>> > up
>> > blank with an error message" Internet Explorer cannot download / from
>> > help.
>> > Please "HELP"

=?Utf-8?B?U3dlZW5z?=

Re: Help & Support Shows Error and is blank
Thanks Dean - worked a treat!

"dean-dean" wrote:

> Try the fix offered here:
>
> http://www.windows-now.com/blogs/kmk...d-support.aspx
>

> "JanetP" <JanetP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Please help. I am also experiencing the same problem. I just bought a
> > new
> > Aspire 9410Z with Vista Home Premium installed. Help & Support worked at
> > the
> > beginning; however, after loading several programs, I noticed I get the
> > same
> > blank screen with the error message "Internet Explorer canot download /
> > from
> > help. I suspect one of the programs I installed is causing the problem,
> > but
> > how do I detect which one?
> >
> > "kevin" wrote:
> >
> >> i have the same problem. Can anyone please let me know the solution?

Jeroen van Beek

Re: Help & Support Shows Error and is blank
I've tried the fix, and it works fine... thx!

Jeroen