Control Panel Browser Stops And Restarts

=?Utf-8?B?UmV2QmF5cw==?=

Control Panel Browser Stops And Restarts
Can anyone help? When I go to my control panel I get a message that my
browser is restarting followed by a message starting browser. Then the tool
bar disapers and the the screen goes to the desktop. After about 3 seconds
the screen returns to normal. I have to repeat this two or three times
before my contol panel icons appear. Any suggestions?
=?Utf-8?B?YmlnZ3V5XzEzMg==?=

RE: Control Panel Browser Stops And Restarts
I am having the same problem! I cannot open the control panel though no
matter what I do. I can open all the other windows file but I cannot open the
control panel! I can open like the Personalize menu but thats only if I right
click on the Desktop. Any help would be appreciated!

"RevBays" wrote:

> Can anyone help? When I go to my control panel I get a message that my
> browser is restarting followed by a message starting browser. Then the tool
> bar disapers and the the screen goes to the desktop. After about 3 seconds
> the screen returns to normal. I have to repeat this two or three times
> before my contol panel icons appear. Any suggestions?

=?Utf-8?B?YmlnZ3V5XzEzMg==?=

RE: Control Panel Browser Stops And Restarts
I did an upgrade with this RecBays. I found that if you do a clean install
this might help. Not sure how you installed yours but I thought that I would
pass this message along!

"RevBays" wrote:

> Can anyone help? When I go to my control panel I get a message that my
> browser is restarting followed by a message starting browser. Then the tool
> bar disapers and the the screen goes to the desktop. After about 3 seconds
> the screen returns to normal. I have to repeat this two or three times
> before my contol panel icons appear. Any suggestions?

=?Utf-8?B?UmV2QmF5cw==?=

RE: Control Panel Browser Stops And Restarts
Thanks bigguy. I figured that's what I was going to have to do.