Don't use Vista

x1a4

Don't use Vista
Just some of the multitude and ever growing reasons not to use Vista.

Government agency tells schools to shun Vista
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/0,1...9285414,00.htm

IBM will not use Windows Vista - but will move to Linux desktops
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/story/5436/

Long list of Vista bugs
http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/?p=402

Becta report slams Microsoft academic licensing, dismisses Vista
http://www.businessreviewonline.com/...report_sl.html

Vista is not an option

For a whole lot more visit
http://badvista.fsf.org/portal_facto...etRssID:list=2

CZ

Re: Don't use Vista
>> Just some of the multitude and ever growing reasons not to use Vista.

xx:

The best reason for using Vista? My satisfaction with it after using it for
over three months.

Roy Coorne

Re: Don't use Vista
"x1a4" wrote:
> Just some of the multitude and ever growing reasons not to use Vista.

[Yawn]
John Barnett MVP

Re: Don't use Vista
Yes, Roy this anti Vista thread is getting somewhat boring.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

mail/post..

"Roy Coorne" <rcoorne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "x1a4" wrote:
>> Just some of the multitude and ever growing reasons not to use Vista.

> [Yawn]

Twista

Re: Don't use Vista

"x1a4" <nobody@nodomain> wrote in message
: Just some of the multitude and ever growing reasons not to use Vista.
:
:
: Government agency tells schools to shun Vista
: http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/0,1...9285414,00.htm

- Government agencies are real credible.

:
: IBM will not use Windows Vista - but will move to Linux desktops
: http://www.neoseeker.com/news/story/5436/

- IBM shoots itself in the foot again dealing with Microsoft. Read all about
it!!!!

:
: Long list of Vista bugs
: http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/?p=402

- Can't seem to share the same experience with Mr. Ou. Maybe he should get a
friend to install it for him.

: Becta report slams Microsoft academic licensing, dismisses Vista
:
http://www.businessreviewonline.com/...report_sl.html

Last paragraph of the report,

"The message to educational establishments considering a move to Vista
and/or Office 2007 is pretty clear: don't, at least not until Becta's final
report on Windows Vista and Office 2007. Once again, that is due for release
in 12 months."

- I've aready beaten Becta to his final report. As will every Educational
Institution within the next 12 months.

: Vista is not an option
: http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=36653

- On the contrary.

:
: For a whole lot more visit
:
http://badvista.fsf.org/portal_facto...etRssID:list=2

- Keep up the publicity on Vista, x1a4

- Twista.

Ben Enfield

Re: Don't use Vista
If you really hate microsoft then you shouldn't use outlook express.