Closing application produces error message

=?Utf-8?B?U2FydWs=?=

Closing application produces error message
I have an extremely strange error. Everytime I close any program Vista pops
up and tells me the application has stopped working and would i like to find
a solution.

It happens with any application, IE, Office 2007 any at all
R. C. White, MVP

Re: Closing application produces error message
Hi, Saruk.

Which version of Vista? (Ultimate? Home Premium? Other?)

And how did you get the installation media? (MSDN? TechNet? Volume
Licensing? From friend?)

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"Saruk" <Saruk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsF6E62FB-0D57-467A-A627-F0BC1CD05C95@microsoft.com...
>I have an extremely strange error. Everytime I close any program Vista pops
> up and tells me the application has stopped working and would i like to
> find
> a solution.
>
> It happens with any application, IE, Office 2007 any at all

=?Utf-8?B?U2FydWs=?=

Re: Closing application produces error message
Hi,

Its Vista Business and its downloaded from our volume licenceing portal

Thanks,

Alan

"R. C. White, MVP" wrote:

> Hi, Saruk.
>
> Which version of Vista? (Ultimate? Home Premium? Other?)
>
> And how did you get the installation media? (MSDN? TechNet? Volume
> Licensing? From friend?)
>
> RC
> --
> R. C. White, CPA
> San Marcos, TX
> rc@grandecom.net
> Microsoft Windows MVP
> (Running Windows Mail 7.0 in Vista Ultimate x64)
>
> "Saruk" <Saruk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> newsF6E62FB-0D57-467A-A627-F0BC1CD05C95@microsoft.com...
> >I have an extremely strange error. Everytime I close any program Vista pops
> > up and tells me the application has stopped working and would i like to
> > find
> > a solution.
> >
> > It happens with any application, IE, Office 2007 any at all

eboniashes is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Help. Window Closes All
How Do U Fix The Window Closing Error. I Have Home Premium.
Rick Rogers

Re: Closing application produces error message
What application?
When did it start?
What is the exact error message?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"eboniashes" <eboniashes.3e3j82@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in
message news:eboniashes.3e3j82@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...

> How Do U Fix The Window Closing Error. I Have Home Premium.
>

> --
> eboniashes

n00bs_inc. is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Closing application produces error message
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Rogers View Post
What application?
When did it start?
What is the exact error message?
>[/color]
Hi, I'm running home premium. Happens with most high resource applications, happened after I installed the vista SP2 and some other updates. However around the same time I also 1. Attempted to uninstall itunes which did not work correctly due to apple being absolute ****s and not providing an uninstaller with itunes, and 2. I cleaned up alot of what i read were "unnecessary" services and processes, most of which were definitely unnecessary however i think maybe one or two could be where the problem stems from. The error message is just the standard "This program has stopped working" message and has some hocus pocus about how a windows is searching for a solution - something that hasn't happened yet. Any light you could shed on the matter would be very muhc appreciated.

thanks in advance