this joke has gone too far!

Red nosed reindeer

this joke has gone too far!
ok MS, cut the crap..... this joke has gone too far!

when will you be revealing the REAL OS you have been working on for the last
5 years?

I am sure the one you showed us up till now is as "vista" is only a joke ...
just to surprise us later with the real vista..

Funny, how you are hiding functions we need, adding all those things running
in the background making our hard drives spin all day and night , making the
search as if its a puzzle of some sort we must solve, making the startbutton
into a round thing with no name, just to confuse us.. the start menu into a
thing that collapses upon itself and you have to search for the programs in
order to find them, making an ugly depressing black interface, a sidebar
that is useless, and internet explorer that you cannot customize the
toolbars....
The need for expensive graphic cards for running moviemaker was a nice
touch! lol.. I would have never thought of that!
I call that funny.. but hey.. this joke is going a bit too far...
You delayed it so the real vista was not released on Christmas.. and its not
funny any more.
You expect us to believe that this is what you have been working on for FIVE
years?
LOL... nope sorry ... we are not that stupid.

.... YEAH RIGHT!.. give us the real thing NOW! Its new year coming and we
deserve to see the real vista!

=?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=

RE: this joke has gone too far!
Isn't it possible to revert back to the classic look in Vista? For me it
doesn't matter anyway since with a 2000/XP dual boot, both of which work
perfectly fine I'll be in no hurry to spend hundreds of dollars on a new OS I
simply don't need anytime soon.

"Red nosed reindeer" wrote:

> ok MS, cut the crap..... this joke has gone too far!
>
> when will you be revealing the REAL OS you have been working on for the last
> 5 years?

Alexander Suhovey

Re: this joke has gone too far!
"Red nosed reindeer" <-> wrote in message
> You expect us to believe that this is what you have been working on for
> FIVE years?
> LOL... nope sorry ... we are not that stupid.
> ... YEAH RIGHT!.. give us the real thing NOW! Its new year coming and we
> deserve to see the real vista!

Please be more specific who are those "we" you are voice of.

And I expect something less generic than "every IT person who knows enough
about computers".

--
Alexander Suhovey

Gordon

Re: this joke has gone too far!
"Alexander Suhovey" <asuhovey@gmail.com> wrote in message

> And I expect something less generic than "every IT person who knows enough
> about computers".

And I've come across alleged "IT" people who know SQUAT "about
computers"......

Stephen

Re: this joke has gone too far!
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:51:00 +0200, "Red nosed reindeer" <-> had a
flock of green cheek conures squawk out:

>ok MS, cut the crap..... this joke has gone too far!
>
>when will you be revealing the REAL OS you have been working on for the last
>5 years?
>
>I am sure the one you showed us up till now is as "vista" is only a joke ...
>just to surprise us later with the real vista..
>
>Funny, how you are hiding functions we need, adding all those things running
>in the background making our hard drives spin all day and night , making the
>search as if its a puzzle of some sort we must solve, making the startbutton
>into a round thing with no name, just to confuse us.. the start menu into a
>thing that collapses upon itself and you have to search for the programs in
>order to find them, making an ugly depressing black interface, a sidebar
>that is useless, and internet explorer that you cannot customize the
>toolbars....
>The need for expensive graphic cards for running moviemaker was a nice
>touch! lol.. I would have never thought of that!
>I call that funny.. but hey.. this joke is going a bit too far...
>You delayed it so the real vista was not released on Christmas.. and its not
>funny any more.
>You expect us to believe that this is what you have been working on for FIVE
>years?
>LOL... nope sorry ... we are not that stupid.
>
>... YEAH RIGHT!.. give us the real thing NOW! Its new year coming and we
>deserve to see the real vista!

It has been released. Its called MacOSX...

Stephen
Red nosed reindeer

Re: this joke has gone too far!
> Please be more specific who are those "we" you are voice of.

"Red nosed reindeer" <-> wrote in message

you have not heard of rudolf?

shame on you...:-)

"Alexander Suhovey" <asuhovey@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Red nosed reindeer" <-> wrote in message
>> You expect us to believe that this is what you have been working on for
>> FIVE years?
>> LOL... nope sorry ... we are not that stupid.
>> ... YEAH RIGHT!.. give us the real thing NOW! Its new year coming and we
>> deserve to see the real vista!

> Please be more specific who are those "we" you are voice of.
>
> And I expect something less generic than "every IT person who knows enough
> about computers".
>
> --
> Alexander Suhovey

Mark Rae

Re: this joke has gone too far!
"Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message

> And I've come across alleged "IT" people who know SQUAT "about
> computers"......

And a good thing too! That's what keeps us consultants in employment... ;-)

Gordon

Re: this joke has gone too far!
"Mark Rae" <mark@markNOSPAMrae.com> wrote in message
> "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message
>
>> And I've come across alleged "IT" people who know SQUAT "about
>> computers"......

> And a good thing too! That's what keeps us consultants in employment...
> ;-)

ROTFL!

>> Please be more specific who are those "we" you are voice of.

> "Red nosed reindeer" <-> wrote in message
>
> you have not heard of rudolf?
>
> shame on you...:-)

No, I have not. I'm not sure why it would be a shame to not be a part of
western culture which implies "out of the box" knowledge of christian
lore...

Do you know of Ded Morz or Youlupukki? Is THAT a shame? :-)

But that's not the point. So by saying you really are the voice of Santa's
deer are you implying all your posts are just joke?

> "Red nosed reindeer" <-> wrote in message
>>> Please be more specific who are those "we" you are voice of.

>> "Red nosed reindeer" <-> wrote in message
>>
>> you have not heard of rudolf?
>>
>> shame on you...:-)
>>

> No, I have not. I'm not sure why it would be a shame to not be a part of
> western culture which implies "out of the box" knowledge of christian
> lore...

Hang on - the reindeer aren't Christian........