Problem validating my Windows (Windows Vista Beta RC1)

=?Utf-8?B?TmFkYXYgUGVyZXR6?=

Problem validating my Windows (Windows Vista Beta RC1)
Hello,
My name is Nadav Peretz, i'm from Israel and i've signed-up to Windows Vista
RC 1.
I Got a genuine product key and it worked great for the first 3 or 4 months.
Then it started to make some problems..
Okey, Let's start with this. Look at the picture below and look what is it
saying (I marked the improtant spot)

Now look at the other picture describing the problem:

Well, now how can I activate this if it's already activated...?
I've contacted Microsoft Israel but they don't support the windows vista
beta products.
If someone can help me, I'll appreciate it very much.

Regards,
- Nadav Peretz

P.S: I'm sorry for my horrible English
Rick Rogers

Re: Problem validating my Windows (Windows Vista Beta RC1)
Hi Nadav,

Unfortunately, you are between the proverbial rock and a hard place. Support
for the preview program is limited to North America until the public release
of the final product at the end of January. This is an unsupported beta
product, and as such may require that you format your system to remove it
and install a different OS. You may have reached that point.

Your images did not come through, but that is not of importance if you can
just give an apt description. Do you know why it has started requesting
activation? Did you change hardware? Reinstall Vista? Please quote the exact
text of the message you are looking at.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Nadav Peretz" <Nadav Peretz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> My name is Nadav Peretz, i'm from Israel and i've signed-up to Windows
> Vista
> RC 1.
> I Got a genuine product key and it worked great for the first 3 or 4
> months.
> Then it started to make some problems..
> Okey, Let's start with this. Look at the picture below and look what is it
> saying (I marked the improtant spot)
>
> Now look at the other picture describing the problem:
>
> Well, now how can I activate this if it's already activated...?
> I've contacted Microsoft Israel but they don't support the windows vista
> beta products.
> If someone can help me, I'll appreciate it very much.
>
> Regards,
> - Nadav Peretz
>
> P.S: I'm sorry for my horrible English

=?Utf-8?B?TmFkYXYgUGVyZXR6?=

Re: Problem validating my Windows (Windows Vista Beta RC1)
I'm sorry I forgot to attach the images, here are they:
http://bbf.co.il/private/nadav/part1.jpg
and the 2nd one:
http://bbf.co.il/private/nadav/part2.jpg
Are you sure I have to format my system?
By the way, when it happened I didnt did anything. Just activated my
computer and it started doing this.

Regards,
- Nadav Peretz.

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

> Hi Nadav,
>
> Unfortunately, you are between the proverbial rock and a hard place. Support
> for the preview program is limited to North America until the public release
> of the final product at the end of January. This is an unsupported beta
> product, and as such may require that you format your system to remove it
> and install a different OS. You may have reached that point.
>
> Your images did not come through, but that is not of importance if you can
> just give an apt description. Do you know why it has started requesting
> activation? Did you change hardware? Reinstall Vista? Please quote the exact
> text of the message you are looking at.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Nadav Peretz" <Nadav Peretz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> > My name is Nadav Peretz, i'm from Israel and i've signed-up to Windows
> > Vista
> > RC 1.
> > I Got a genuine product key and it worked great for the first 3 or 4
> > months.
> > Then it started to make some problems..
> > Okey, Let's start with this. Look at the picture below and look what is it
> > saying (I marked the improtant spot)
> >
> > Now look at the other picture describing the problem:
> >
> > Well, now how can I activate this if it's already activated...?
> > I've contacted Microsoft Israel but they don't support the windows vista
> > beta products.
> > If someone can help me, I'll appreciate it very much.
> >
> > Regards,
> > - Nadav Peretz
> >
> > P.S: I'm sorry for my horrible English

=?Utf-8?B?TmFkYXYgUGVyZXR6?=

Re: Problem validating my Windows (Windows Vista Beta RC1)
This is weird, now I activated Windows. I Can download stuff from
Microsoft.com and everything related to that, but I still get that error that
I cant use Aero style and it still says "This copy of windows is not genuine"
on the bottom of the screen. :\

"Nadav Peretz" wrote:

> I'm sorry I forgot to attach the images, here are they:
> http://bbf.co.il/private/nadav/part1.jpg
> and the 2nd one:
> http://bbf.co.il/private/nadav/part2.jpg
> Are you sure I have to format my system?
> By the way, when it happened I didnt did anything. Just activated my
> computer and it started doing this.
>
> Regards,
> - Nadav Peretz.
>
> "Rick Rogers" wrote:
>
> > Hi Nadav,
> >
> > Unfortunately, you are between the proverbial rock and a hard place. Support
> > for the preview program is limited to North America until the public release
> > of the final product at the end of January. This is an unsupported beta
> > product, and as such may require that you format your system to remove it
> > and install a different OS. You may have reached that point.
> >
> > Your images did not come through, but that is not of importance if you can
> > just give an apt description. Do you know why it has started requesting
> > activation? Did you change hardware? Reinstall Vista? Please quote the exact
> > text of the message you are looking at.
> >
> > --
> > Best of Luck,

> > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> > Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
> >
> > "Nadav Peretz" <Nadav Peretz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hello,
> > > My name is Nadav Peretz, i'm from Israel and i've signed-up to Windows
> > > Vista
> > > RC 1.
> > > I Got a genuine product key and it worked great for the first 3 or 4
> > > months.
> > > Then it started to make some problems..
> > > Okey, Let's start with this. Look at the picture below and look what is it
> > > saying (I marked the improtant spot)
> > >
> > > Now look at the other picture describing the problem:
> > >
> > > Well, now how can I activate this if it's already activated...?
> > > I've contacted Microsoft Israel but they don't support the windows vista
> > > beta products.
> > > If someone can help me, I'll appreciate it very much.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > - Nadav Peretz
> > >
> > > P.S: I'm sorry for my horrible English

=?Utf-8?B?SmVyenlNYXJpYW4=?=

RE: Problem validating my Windows (Windows Vista Beta RC1)
Hello. try use IE 7 not Mozzilla
--
JerzyMarian