Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Code 19 error

microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2007
davip25
 

Posts: n/a
Code 19 error
Does anybody know how to repair the following error?

'Windows cannot start this hardware device because it's configuration
information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (code 19)'

Thanks for any help

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2007
BurrWalnut
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Code 19 error
Presumably an optical drive, look here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060


"davip25" wrote:

> Does anybody know how to repair the following error?
>
> 'Windows cannot start this hardware device because it's configuration
> information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (code 19)'
>
> Thanks for any help
>

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2007
davip25
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Code 19 error
Hi BurrWalnut,
It's a Fujifilm camera, that had been working perfectly
up until now. Should I still follow and use the link you suggest?

Thanks


"BurrWalnut" wrote:

> Presumably an optical drive, look here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060
>
>
> "davip25" wrote:
>
> > Does anybody know how to repair the following error?
> >
> > 'Windows cannot start this hardware device because it's configuration
> > information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (code 19)'
> >
> > Thanks for any help
> >

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2007
BurrWalnut
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Code 19 error
No, that link refers to an Error 19 on an optical drive, i.e. a DVD or CD.



"davip25" wrote:

> Hi BurrWalnut,
> It's a Fujifilm camera, that had been working perfectly
> up until now. Should I still follow and use the link you suggest?
>
> Thanks
>
>
> "BurrWalnut" wrote:
>
> > Presumably an optical drive, look here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060
> >
> >
> > "davip25" wrote:
> >
> > > Does anybody know how to repair the following error?
> > >
> > > 'Windows cannot start this hardware device because it's configuration
> > > information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (code 19)'
> > >
> > > Thanks for any help
> > >

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Error 0x800CCC0E error code 10060 steveie85 microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 3 04-04-2009 20:56
Vista Install Error: Error Code 0x80070241 YAZEED microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 0 11-16-2007 13:51
Article ID: 938107 Error message when you try to activate Windows Vista: "Activation Error: Code 0x8007232b DNS Name does not exist" KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
Article ID: 939727 Error message when you use Windows Vista Setup to try to create a partition: "Error code: 0xE0000100" KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
error code 0xc004c015 the activation server experienced an error =?Utf-8?B?em9tYml4?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 8 02-17-2007 04:01




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:23.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120