HELP!

LT

HELP!
ALL OF A SUDDEN, ALL ICONS, WEBSITES, ETC ON MY LAPTOP ARE MAGNIFIED AND
LOOKS LIKE SAFE MODE BUT I KNOW IM NOT IN SAFE MODE. HOW CAN I GET IT BACK TO
NORMAL??
LT

RE: HELP!
IT IS ALSO A BRAND NEW LAPTOP.

"LT" wrote:

> ALL OF A SUDDEN, ALL ICONS, WEBSITES, ETC ON MY LAPTOP ARE MAGNIFIED AND
> LOOKS LIKE SAFE MODE BUT I KNOW IM NOT IN SAFE MODE. HOW CAN I GET IT BACK TO
> NORMAL??

Mike Hall - MVP

Re: HELP!
Have you tried rebooting to see if the video drivers reset themselves?

--
Mike Hall - MVP

"LT" <LT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ALL OF A SUDDEN, ALL ICONS, WEBSITES, ETC ON MY LAPTOP ARE MAGNIFIED AND
> LOOKS LIKE SAFE MODE BUT I KNOW IM NOT IN SAFE MODE. HOW CAN I GET IT BACK
> NORMAL??

Ken Blake, MVP

Re: HELP!
On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:04:00 -0800, LT <LT@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

> ALL OF A SUDDEN, ALL ICONS, WEBSITES, ETC ON MY LAPTOP ARE MAGNIFIED AND
> LOOKS LIKE SAFE MODE BUT I KNOW IM NOT IN SAFE MODE. HOW CAN I GET IT BACK TO
> NORMAL??

Ouch! Please don't yell at us. We can hear you if you type normally,
in mixed case.

Your resolution may have changed. Right-click on the desktop, click
properties, then Display Settings. Move the slider to the right to get
the resolution you prefer (but if your monitor is LCD, then be sure to
choose its native resolution).

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
Dave T.

Re: HELP!
Ken Blake, MVP wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:04:00 -0800, LT <LT@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ALL OF A SUDDEN, ALL ICONS, WEBSITES, ETC ON MY LAPTOP ARE MAGNIFIED AND
>> LOOKS LIKE SAFE MODE BUT I KNOW IM NOT IN SAFE MODE. HOW CAN I GET IT BACK TO
>> NORMAL??

> Ouch! Please don't yell at us. We can hear you if you type normally,
> in mixed case.
>
> Your resolution may have changed. Right-click on the desktop, click
> properties, then Display Settings. Move the slider to the right to get
> the resolution you prefer (but if your monitor is LCD, then be sure to
> choose its native resolution).

Check the ease of access center in control panel. There is a magnifier
there that may have gotten turned on.

--
Dave T.

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time,
Because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
Ken Blake, MVP

Re: HELP!
On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 03:19:00 GMT, "Dave T." <davey@MyPlace.net> wrote:

> Ken Blake, MVP wrote:

> > On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:04:00 -0800, LT <LT@discussions.microsoft.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> ALL OF A SUDDEN, ALL ICONS, WEBSITES, ETC ON MY LAPTOP ARE MAGNIFIED AND
> >> LOOKS LIKE SAFE MODE BUT I KNOW IM NOT IN SAFE MODE. HOW CAN I GET IT BACK TO
> >> NORMAL??

> > Ouch! Please don't yell at us. We can hear you if you type normally,
> > in mixed case.
> >
> > Your resolution may have changed. Right-click on the desktop, click
> > properties, then Display Settings. Move the slider to the right to get
> > the resolution you prefer (but if your monitor is LCD, then be sure to
> > choose its native resolution).
> >

> Check the ease of access center in control panel. There is a magnifier
> there that may have gotten turned on.

No thanks. I'm not the one with the problem. Please be careful to
reply to the correct poster.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup