Can't install Quick Time

Hal

Can't install Quick Time
I have downloaded 7.1 and 7.3 but windows shuts down any attempt to install.
I have even tried installing in safe mode but to no avail. I have the same
problem with Quicken and McAffee. I get the "unkown publisher" message and
when I click on "run" the next popup tells me the installer has stopped
working and windows will close the program andnotify me if a solution is
available.
Can anyone shed light on this? I have called every software company and the
computer manufacturer and they all point to each other or Vista and MS is no
help at all.
--
Hal
KenniKanuck

RE: Can't install Quick Time

--
Kenneth J R

"Hal" wrote:

> I have downloaded 7.1 and 7.3 but windows shuts down any attempt to install.
> I have even tried installing in safe mode but to no avail. I have the same
> problem with Quicken and McAffee. I get the "unkown publisher" message and
> when I click on "run" the next popup tells me the installer has stopped
> working and windows will close the program andnotify me if a solution is
> available.
> Can anyone shed light on this? I have called every software company and the
> computer manufacturer and they all point to each other or Vista and MS is no
> help at all.
> --
> Hal

I'm having similar problems trying to install downloaded programs from
CANTAX. The installer seems to start up all right and then just quits. But I
don't get any error messages or anything...it just quits. Same programs
download and install perfectly on my desktop running Windows XP. Anybody got
any good ideas???

Ken
Ravindra Bhadti

Re: Can't install Quick Time
Dear kenneth

I had the same problem, i turned off my firewall restarted then i
uninstalled my itunes and quicktime then installed the new version.

From Ravindra