BlueScreen

Alice

BlueScreen
When i try to watch a video on my computer, i get a blue screen with white
vertical lines on it and a serie of "bip" sounds.
The computer the restarts itself and i get the following message :
Signature du problème :
Nom d’événement de problème: BlueScreen
Version du système: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.2
Identificateur de paramètres régionaux: 1036

Informations supplémentaires sur le problème :
BCCode: a
BCP1: 00000014
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 81CB772B
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Fichiers aidant * décrire le problème :
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini111007-01.dmp
C:\Users\Alicia\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-44250-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Alicia\AppData\Local\Temp\WER1B14.tmp.ver sion.txt

Lire notre déclaration de confidentialité :
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x040c

My computer is an Acer Aspire 5100
Processor : AMD Turion (tm) 64 Mobile Technology MK-36 2.00 GHz
Mainboard : Acer Navarro
Video card : ATI Radeon Xpress 1100

I updated the driver for the video card yesterday and wa sable to watch a
dvd, but today as i was tryng to watch a video on youtube it crashed again...
What can I do ?
Alice

RE: BlueScreen
Oh, and my RAM is 1406 Mb
The Video card is an ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 with a 1280x800 with 32 bit
color depth mode...
Thank you in adavance for your help !
Malke

Re: BlueScreen
Alice wrote:
> When i try to watch a video on my computer, i get a blue screen with white
> vertical lines on it and a serie of "bip" sounds.
> The computer the restarts itself and i get the following message :
> Signature du problème :
> Nom d’événement de problème: BlueScreen
> Version du système: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.2
> Identificateur de paramètres régionaux: 1036
>
> Informations supplémentaires sur le problème :
> BCCode: a
> BCP1: 00000014
> BCP2: 00000002
> BCP3: 00000001
> BCP4: 81CB772B
> OS Version: 6_0_6000
> Service Pack: 0_0

Update your video drivers from the computer mftr.'s website. I assume
that you have a laptop. If updating the video drivers doesn't work, this
is a hardware issue with the video card. If the machine is a laptop,
this means you will need to call the laptop mftr.'s tech support for
repair/replacement under your warranty.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Alice

Re: BlueScreen
Thank you very much for your help, that i am going to have to use once again...
i'm very bad at all the computer things and i have no idea what the "mftr."
is...
Thanks again !

"Malke" wrote:

> Update your video drivers from the computer mftr.'s website. I assume
> that you have a laptop. If updating the video drivers doesn't work, this
> is a hardware issue with the video card. If the machine is a laptop,
> this means you will need to call the laptop mftr.'s tech support for
> repair/replacement under your warranty.
>

> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Alice

Re: BlueScreen
And yes, it is a laptop
Dustin Harper

Re: BlueScreen
Manufacturers website: http://amd.ati.com You just need to download new
drivers for your computer. Some drivers are only available from the
laptop manufacturer. You may try going there to the support section and
download video card drivers. That may resolve the issue.

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com

Alice wrote:
> Thank you very much for your help, that i am going to have to use once again...
> i'm very bad at all the computer things and i have no idea what the "mftr."
> is...
> Thanks again !
>
> "Malke" wrote:
>

>> Update your video drivers from the computer mftr.'s website. I assume
>> that you have a laptop. If updating the video drivers doesn't work, this
>> is a hardware issue with the video card. If the machine is a laptop,
>> this means you will need to call the laptop mftr.'s tech support for
>> repair/replacement under your warranty.
>>

>> Malke
>> --
>> Elephant Boy Computers
>> www.elephantboycomputers.com
>> "Don't Panic!"
>> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Alice

Re: BlueScreen
Oh i have already done that and it hasn't change anything....

Is this problem a common one for vista or for acer laptops ???
I am so frustrated by it...
Thank you so much for your help !!