web site

wendy

web site
when I go to a particular site I can't see the whole screen, It's like its
been moved over to the left. Does that make sense ??? There are options I
need to click on that I can't get my mouse or see them. Any suggestions.
Thank you
--
Wendy
Rick Rogers

Re: web site
Link?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"wendy" <wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when I go to a particular site I can't see the whole screen, It's like its
> been moved over to the left. Does that make sense ??? There are options I
> need to click on that I can't get my mouse or see them. Any suggestions.
> Thank you
> --
> Wendy

wendy

Re: web site
what do you mean by link??
--
Wendy

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

> Link?
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "wendy" <wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > when I go to a particular site I can't see the whole screen, It's like its
> > been moved over to the left. Does that make sense ??? There are options I
> > need to click on that I can't get my mouse or see them. Any suggestions.
> > Thank you
> > --
> > Wendy

What is the link to the web page you're trying to view?

> what do you mean by link??
> --
> Wendy
>

> "Rick Rogers" wrote:
>
>> Link?
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "wendy" <wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > when I go to a particular site I can't see the whole screen, It's like
>> > its
>> > been moved over to the left. Does that make sense ??? There are options
>> > need to click on that I can't get my mouse or see them. Any
>> > suggestions.
>> > Thank you
>> > --
>> > Wendy

wendy

Re: web site
I'ts a netbank web page commbank.com.au
--
Wendy

"---Fitz---" wrote:

> What is the link to the web page you're trying to view?
>
> "wendy" <wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > what do you mean by link??
> > --
> > Wendy
> >

> > "Rick Rogers" wrote:
> >
> >> Link?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Best of Luck,

> >> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> >> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

wendy

Re: web site
when I view the home page of this website it's fine !!! It's when you log
into your account that I can't see the whole page.
--
Wendy

"wendy" wrote:

> I'ts a netbank web page commbank.com.au
> --
> Wendy
>

> "---Fitz---" wrote:
>
> > What is the link to the web page you're trying to view?
> >
> > "wendy" <wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > what do you mean by link??
> > > --
> > > Wendy

Can't think of anything that would cause that. Is your web browser set to
open full screen when you log in or is it set to open in a size that doesn't
fill the whole screen? Also, if using Internet Explorer, have you tried an
alternative browser like Firefox?

Web site guidelines Paul Security News 0 10-08-2007 22:30
connecting to web site microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 1 10-07-2007 18:17
Cannot download updates from hp web site Hunter James microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 3 07-13-2007 19:18
Judge Doesn't Know What a Web Site is Steve General Technology News 0 05-17-2007 02:04