New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007)

Cal Bear '66

New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007)
New Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007):

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

Computer & Sound System Tech

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007)
man how often do they need to upgrade their drivers it feels like i just
made a upgrade and need to do again. on the up plus at least the updates
useally.... cross that(getting to a point i can't spell) - normally work

--
Licensed Boating Capt. Jonathan Perreault
http://www.AllAboutGames.BraveHost.com

Best Comments From Users:
Vista is satan's way to bring hell to earth. -Me

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Web

No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's
Faults -Everyone
"Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
news4009BA4-F6A1-4787-82CE-15A486C542E7@microsoft.com...
> New Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007):
>

> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!

Ryka

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007)
Thanks for the update, Cal Bear '66. Do you have any idea WHY the update the
drivers so often?

"Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
news4009BA4-F6A1-4787-82CE-15A486C542E7@microsoft.com...
> New Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007):
>

> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!

Cal Bear '66

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007)
You're welcome.

My guess is that every time they solve one problem or make a single improvement,
they release a new driver instead of waiting to release an update that includes
several fixes or enhancements.

Well, at least we know that they ARE working on their drivers -- which is a lot
more than several other vendors seem to be doing.

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Ryka" <Ryka@dancin'shoes.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for the update, Cal Bear '66. Do you have any idea WHY the update the
> drivers so often?
>

> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
> news4009BA4-F6A1-4787-82CE-15A486C542E7@microsoft.com...
>> New Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007):
>>

>> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs
>>

>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!

Computer & Sound System Tech

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007)
true which is why i'm not complaining about the fact of updating the drivers
i was just making a remark. and i noticed too that the new drivers produce
sound louder on my laptop than before, my friends would complain that they
couldn't hear a movie but after the upgrade they keep telling me to turn it
down. he he he i LOVE it

--

> You're welcome.
>
> My guess is that every time they solve one problem or make a single
> improvement, they release a new driver instead of waiting to release an
> update that includes several fixes or enhancements.
>
> Well, at least we know that they ARE working on their drivers -- which is
> a lot more than several other vendors seem to be doing.
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>

> "Ryka" <Ryka@dancin'shoes.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks for the update, Cal Bear '66. Do you have any idea WHY the update
>> the drivers so often?
>>

>> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> news4009BA4-F6A1-4787-82CE-15A486C542E7@microsoft.com...
>>> New Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007):
>>>

>>> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs
>>>

>>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>>> GO BEARS!

Rojo Habe

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007)
Any idea where to find the release notes? I'm having an
if-it-aint-broke-don't-fix-it moment and wondering if the new drivers will
bring me any specific benefits.

"Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
> You're welcome.
>
> My guess is that every time they solve one problem or make a single
> improvement, they release a new driver instead of waiting to release an
> update that includes several fixes or enhancements.
>
> Well, at least we know that they ARE working on their drivers -- which is
> a lot more than several other vendors seem to be doing.
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>

> "Ryka" <Ryka@dancin'shoes.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks for the update, Cal Bear '66. Do you have any idea WHY the update
>> the drivers so often?
>>

>> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> news4009BA4-F6A1-4787-82CE-15A486C542E7@microsoft.com...
>>> New Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007):
>>>

>>> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs
>>>

>>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>>> GO BEARS!

Cal Bear '66

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007)
README (PDF) link on the same page.

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Rojo Habe" <nosp@m.thx> wrote in message
> Any idea where to find the release notes? I'm having an
> if-it-aint-broke-don't-fix-it moment and wondering if the new drivers will
> bring me any specific benefits.
>

> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> You're welcome.
>>
>> My guess is that every time they solve one problem or make a single
>> improvement, they release a new driver instead of waiting to release an
>> update that includes several fixes or enhancements.
>>
>> Well, at least we know that they ARE working on their drivers -- which is a
>> lot more than several other vendors seem to be doing.
>>

>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!
>>

>> "Ryka" <Ryka@dancin'shoes.com> wrote in message
>>> Thanks for the update, Cal Bear '66. Do you have any idea WHY the update the
>>> drivers so often?
>>>

>>> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>>> news4009BA4-F6A1-4787-82CE-15A486C542E7@microsoft.com...

Rojo Habe

Re: New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.80 October 22 2007)
NOW I feel stupid. And a bit blind.
Thanks