See-thru outlined square when moving a window.

Naturewoman

See-thru outlined square when moving a window.
When moving a window from one portion of the screen to another, I now have a
see thru outlined square instead of the actually window. Once I move the
window to where I want it and release the mouse button, the actual window
moves is there. Before today, when moving the window, the actual window
moved, not a see thru square.

Any idea of what has happened? This computer is about one month old and it
runs Vista. Is there a toll free phone number available?

Thanks
Rick Rogers

Re: See-thru outlined square when moving a window.
Hi,

Right click an empty area of the desktop, click personalize. Click on Color
and Appearance. Click the line to access advanced settings for classic
windows. Click the effects button. Enable (check) the box to show windows
contents while dragging. Apply/ok your way out.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Naturewoman" <Naturewoman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When moving a window from one portion of the screen to another, I now have
> see thru outlined square instead of the actually window. Once I move the
> window to where I want it and release the mouse button, the actual window
> moves is there. Before today, when moving the window, the actual window
> moved, not a see thru square.
>
> Any idea of what has happened? This computer is about one month old and it
> runs Vista. Is there a toll free phone number available?
>
> Thanks

Naturewoman

Re: See-thru outlined square when moving a window.
Thank You!!