Recycle bin

loulou_44

Recycle bin
Just bought a new computer with Vista Home Basic. I accidentally deleted the
recycle bin off the desktop and can not find it anywhere!! If you have any
suggestions on where it could be and how to put it back on the desktop, it
would be greatly appreciated!!!!
--
Thanks bunches!
Carey Frisch [MVP]

Re: Recycle bin
Click on the Start button and then click on Help & Support.
In the Search Box type: Recycle Bin and press your Enter
key. Then click on the topic titled "Show or Hide the Recycle Bin".
Follow the instructions...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"loulou_44" <loulou44@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53103B76-AAA0-4101-8195-5D31C4AA7E4B@microsoft.com...
Just bought a new computer with Vista Home Basic. I accidentally deleted the
recycle bin off the desktop and can not find it anywhere!! If you have any
suggestions on where it could be and how to put it back on the desktop, it
would be greatly appreciated!!!!
--
Thanks bunches!
Jonathan Yaniv- Windows Live Butterfly Expert

Re: Recycle bin
Yes, that will in fact, fix your problem.

--
Thank you,

Have a nice day,

Jonathan Yaniv
Microsoft Windows Live™ Butterfly Expert

> Click on the Start button and then click on Help & Support.
> In the Search Box type: Recycle Bin and press your Enter
> key. Then click on the topic titled "Show or Hide the Recycle Bin".
> Follow the instructions...
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Shell/User

> "loulou_44" <loulou44@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just bought a new computer with Vista Home Basic. I accidentally deleted
> the
> recycle bin off the desktop and can not find it anywhere!! If you have
> any
> suggestions on where it could be and how to put it back on the desktop, it
> would be greatly appreciated!!!!
> --
> Thanks bunches!

loulou_44

Re: Recycle bin
Thank you Carey......I will sure try that! I appreciate your help.
--
Thanks bunches!

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Click on the Start button and then click on Help & Support.
> In the Search Box type: Recycle Bin and press your Enter
> key. Then click on the topic titled "Show or Hide the Recycle Bin".
> Follow the instructions...
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Shell/User

> "loulou_44" <loulou44@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53103B76-AAA0-4101-8195-5D31C4AA7E4B@microsoft.com...
> Just bought a new computer with Vista Home Basic. I accidentally deleted the
> recycle bin off the desktop and can not find it anywhere!! If you have any
> suggestions on where it could be and how to put it back on the desktop, it
> would be greatly appreciated!!!!
> --
> Thanks bunches!

loulou_44

Re: Recycle bin
And thank you also, Jonathan!
--
Thanks bunches!

"Jonathan Yaniv- Windows Live Butterfly E" wrote:

> Yes, that will in fact, fix your problem.
>
> --
> Thank you,
>
> Have a nice day,
>
> Jonathan Yaniv
> Microsoft Windows Live™ Butterfly Expert

> > Click on the Start button and then click on Help & Support.
> > In the Search Box type: Recycle Bin and press your Enter
> > key. Then click on the topic titled "Show or Hide the Recycle Bin".
> > Follow the instructions...
> >
> > --
> > Carey Frisch
> > Microsoft MVP
> > Windows Shell/User

> > "loulou_44" <loulou44@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Just bought a new computer with Vista Home Basic. I accidentally deleted
> > the
> > recycle bin off the desktop and can not find it anywhere!! If you have
> > any
> > suggestions on where it could be and how to put it back on the desktop, it
> > would be greatly appreciated!!!!
> > --
> > Thanks bunches!

Sally

Re: Recycle bin
Carry, that easily worked. Got my recycle bin back. Thank you so much.
--
Sally