powerpoint crashes on closing

sumpteretc

powerpoint crashes on closing
When I exit Powerpoint 2007, the program crashes and gives an error message.
It then restarts Powerpoint and often tells me I need to install an updated
driver for a printer I no longer have. I have installed the updated driver
several times, but the problem persists. Any ideas?
Mistik_Girl

RE: powerpoint crashes on closing

"sumpteretc" wrote:

> When I exit Powerpoint 2007, the program crashes and gives an error message.
> It then restarts Powerpoint and often tells me I need to install an updated
> driver for a printer I no longer have. I have installed the updated driver
> several times, but the problem persists. Any ideas?

Mistik_Girl

RE: powerpoint crashes on closing
I have the same problem as you. Doesn't it say to install the epson printer
driver?
Can you give your msn address?
sumpteretc

RE: powerpoint crashes on closing
Yes, that's what it says, but that doesn't solve the problem. My address is
sumpteretc at hotmail dot com.

"Mistik_Girl" wrote:

> I have the same problem as you. Doesn't it say to install the epson printer
> driver?
> Can you give your msn address?

Mistik_Girl

RE: powerpoint crashes on closing
I'm hello_kitti, accept my add

Kisses form Mistik

Location: Macedon Ranges, Victoria, Australia
TotalHaz is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mine does the same- any ideas?
Paul Montgomery

Re: powerpoint crashes on closing
On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:02:01 +0100, TotalHaz
<TotalHaz.3dgjg2@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote:

>Mine does the same- any ideas?

Here's an idea for you: next time you add a post to a thread, CHECK THE
DATES of the posts you see.

The thread you just jumped into ENDED OCTOBER 24, 2007 (that's almost a
year ago, bucko)!

Location: Macedon Ranges, Victoria, Australia
TotalHaz is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well geez Paul- does it matter?

I can't see an answer to the problem- no one else seems to have come up with a solution that I can see or read here.

It's a problem that I'm experiencing (and obviously others have as well) and last I checked, I don't think it was a condition of use of these forums to check the date of a post...

Location: Macedon Ranges, Victoria, Australia
TotalHaz is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I could go the other way and start a topic that's already been started before- would that make you feel better?

Nothin like trawling through forums to read the same topic posted multiple times...
Malke

TotalHaz wrote:

> Well geez Paul- does it matter?
>
> I can't see an answer to the problem- no one else seems to have come up
> with a solution that I can see or read here.
>
> It's a problem that I'm experiencing (and obviously others have as
> well) and last I checked, I don't think it was a condition of use of
> these forums to check the date of a post...

You can roll your eyes all you want, but Mr. Montgomery is correct. You
aren't going to get an answer because none of us can see the previous
entries to this thread. This "vistaheads" to which you are posting is not a
regular web forum. It is a web interface that scrapes Usenet postings. The
rest of us who are using real newsreaders to access Usenet (the far better
way) don't see the thread the way you do. Therefore we know nothing of what
went before and you won't get the help you need.

Read through the information below which will show you how to set up a
newsreader. Even if you don't want to do that, read at least some of the
information at the links under "How To Post" and then make a new post with
all your pertinent details so someone can help you.

Since you are using a web interface, you may not realize that this is really
a newsgroup. You will get far more out of this resource if you learn to use
a newsreader. There are many good newsreaders for Windows, but you can use
Outlook Express (XP) or Windows Mail (Vista) since you already have it.
Here are some links to information about newsgroups:

About Usenet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/ - Usenet FAQs from the Internet FAQ Archives
http://www.usenetmonster.com/infocenter/
http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Usenet - a brief explanation
of newsgroups

Outlook Express/Windows Mail as Newsreader:
http://michaelstevenstech.com/outloo...snewreader.htm
http://rickrogers.org/setupoe.htm
http://vistasupport.mvps.org/accessi...ndows_mail.htm

How to Post:
http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.htm - How Not to Get Technical Help on
Usenet

microsoft.public.test.here - MS group to test if your newsreader is working
properly
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/munad.htm - how to munge email address
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossposting - crossposting
http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting