Typeing Problems

vantlee

Typeing Problems
When Typeing in MSword or MSmail or any program, my pointer disappears and I
can not see it to correct my mistypes. I hope that makes senses to you. It
is probably an easy fix but I have tried everything I know. Please help.

Thanks,
Van T. Lee
Rick Rogers

Re: Typeing Problems
Hi,

Control Panel/Mouse/Pointer Options, uncheck the box to hide the cursor
while typing.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"vantlee" <vantlee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When Typeing in MSword or MSmail or any program, my pointer disappears and
> can not see it to correct my mistypes. I hope that makes senses to you.
> It
> is probably an easy fix but I have tried everything I know. Please help.
>
> Thanks,
> Van T. Lee

vantlee

Re: Typeing Problems
Rick, I have done that but it is still disappearing when it is over any text.
Any other suggestions?

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Control Panel/Mouse/Pointer Options, uncheck the box to hide the cursor
> while typing.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "vantlee" <vantlee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When Typeing in MSword or MSmail or any program, my pointer disappears and
> > can not see it to correct my mistypes. I hope that makes senses to you.
> > It
> > is probably an easy fix but I have tried everything I know. Please help.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Van T. Lee

Rick Rogers

Re: Typeing Problems
Hi,

Since it happens in all text-based programs, it has to be a function of the
pointer. If enabling/halting the option doesn't help, it may require the
reinstallation of the mouse driver, or an update to a newer driver (and if
it was recently updated, it may need to be rolled back to the prior
version).

--

> Rick, I have done that but it is still disappearing when it is over any
> text.
> Any other suggestions?
>
> "Rick Rogers" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Control Panel/Mouse/Pointer Options, uncheck the box to hide the cursor
>> while typing.
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "vantlee" <vantlee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > When Typeing in MSword or MSmail or any program, my pointer disappears
>> > and
>> > can not see it to correct my mistypes. I hope that makes senses to you.
>> > It
>> > is probably an easy fix but I have tried everything I know. Please
>> > help.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Van T. Lee

vantlee

Re: Typeing Problems
Thank you so much. I reinstalled the Driver and it worked. Again Thank You
very much.
Van T. Lee