windows mail

ablck

windows mail
I am having a problem with my keyboard in my mail program. I seem to have a
French keyboard. It is fine with all my other programs, just not windows
mail. How the heck do I fix this? I wish I had never gotten this Vista. If
I continue to have problems, I will take it somewhere to have it removed and
XP put on.
--
ablck
Cal Bear '66

Re: windows mail
Have you checked the settings in Control Panel (Classic view) > Regional and
Language Options > Keyboards and Languages tab?

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"ablck" <ablck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having a problem with my keyboard in my mail program. I seem to have a
> French keyboard. It is fine with all my other programs, just not windows
> mail. How the heck do I fix this? I wish I had never gotten this Vista. If
> I continue to have problems, I will take it somewhere to have it removed and
> XP put on.
> --
> ablck

ablck

Re: windows mail
Yes I have. It works fine with all other programs except mail.
--
ablck

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

> Have you checked the settings in Control Panel (Classic view) > Regional and
> Language Options > Keyboards and Languages tab?
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>

> "ablck" <ablck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am having a problem with my keyboard in my mail program. I seem to have a
> > French keyboard. It is fine with all my other programs, just not windows
> > mail. How the heck do I fix this? I wish I had never gotten this Vista. If
> > I continue to have problems, I will take it somewhere to have it removed and
> > XP put on.
> > --
> > ablck

Cal Bear '66

Re: windows mail
Are there any updated Vista drivers for the keyboard?

What make/model is the keyboard?