Tray Starter has stopped working & InternetWrite Control Center ha

sharpei

Tray Starter has stopped working & InternetWrite Control Center ha
I've received these two messages that both the Tray Starter and InternetWrite
Control Center have both stopped working. I have no idea what these are and
what these messages mean. There are links on both messages to open for
details. I did that and they both had a lot of info. I've copied down the
info for both and I can provide it if necessary.

On both of them they ask me if I'd like to go on-line to find a solution and
then close the program, or just close it immediately. I've elected to go
on-line on both of them. It looks like the program(s) are attempting to find
a solution but I never see anything about it and they just close.

Can someone tell me what both of these are, where I can find them, how to
fix them and if this will harm anything. The last thing I did was install
my WordPerfect Office X3.

Also, I've unchecked a couple of things in the startup menu that I don't
need to start of, or even really need (Napster is one of them), Now I have
an info box popping up all the time informing me that programs in the start
menu are not selected, etc. How can I disable this box?

Help, please and thanks!!!!
Cuestick56

RE: Tray Starter has stopped working & InternetWrite Control Center ha
I too get the same messages....and they appeared after I loaded Office
X3...also...the CD/DVD drive doesn't seem to be responding...I can't read
anything off a disk in the drive.....

"sharpei" wrote:

> I've received these two messages that both the Tray Starter and InternetWrite
> Control Center have both stopped working. I have no idea what these are and
> what these messages mean. There are links on both messages to open for
> details. I did that and they both had a lot of info. I've copied down the
> info for both and I can provide it if necessary.
>
> On both of them they ask me if I'd like to go on-line to find a solution and
> then close the program, or just close it immediately. I've elected to go
> on-line on both of them. It looks like the program(s) are attempting to find
> a solution but I never see anything about it and they just close.
>
> Can someone tell me what both of these are, where I can find them, how to
> fix them and if this will harm anything. The last thing I did was install
> my WordPerfect Office X3.
>
> Also, I've unchecked a couple of things in the startup menu that I don't
> need to start of, or even really need (Napster is one of them), Now I have
> an info box popping up all the time informing me that programs in the start
> menu are not selected, etc. How can I disable this box?
>
> Help, please and thanks!!!!

antatnsu

Re: Tray Starter has stopped working & InternetWrite Control Center ha

I have the same problem. Help, please

--
antatnsu
ZAN_law

Re: Tray Starter has stopped working & InternetWrite Control Center ha

I am having the same problem as above please help

--
ZAN_law
TomO

Re: Tray Starter has stopped working & InternetWrite Control Center ha

The problem is with Pinnacle Instant CD writer. I uninstalled it and now
I do not get the error.

--
TomO
Richard G. Harper

Re: Tray Starter has stopped working & InternetWrite Control Center ha
What do the support folks at Pinnacle say? Is this product Vista
compatible? Do you need an updated version?