Hoe to disable on screen keboard in easy access

AuthorizedUserPF

Hoe to disable on screen keboard in easy access
I am having problems disabling the easy access on screen keyboard after I
activated it. It keeps opening every time I boot up my Computer. I have
Windows Vista Ultimate. Any suggestions on how to keep this dormant until I
want to open it.
Phil

MN

RE: Hoe to disable on screen keboard in easy access
I had the same problem and found this from another post.

You can prevent the Ease of Access On-Screen Keyboard from automatically
starting when you load Windows by clearing the "Use On-Screen Keyboard"
checkbox on the "Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard" page in the
Ease of Access Center. (Open the Control Panel, click Ease of Access, click
Ease of Access Center, and then click Use the computer without a mouse or
keyboard.)

--
Mark Carpenter
Windows User Assistance team

"AuthorizedUserPF" wrote:

> I am having problems disabling the easy access on screen keyboard after I
> activated it. It keeps opening every time I boot up my Computer. I have
> Windows Vista Ultimate. Any suggestions on how to keep this dormant until I
> want to open it.
> Phil

roger dundas

RE: Hoe to disable on screen keboard in easy access
this feature should be as easy to disable as it is to set it up. nothing
in help without going online. solution below is simple but should be in
program help.