Streaming Video/Music - Xbox 360 - Media Player 11 -Vista Home Pre
1. From my Xbox 360 I can run Media Center on my PC and view Video's, Music,
2. I have sharing turned on in the Media Player 11.
3. Try to launch music or videos from the Xbox 360 outside of Media Center.
4. I am able to see the PC.
5. I get the message I need to have Media Player set up to do this, but it
fails the test. I receive a message that the firewall may be blocking access.
6. I turned off the firewall and still have the same problem.
7. Both the Xbox 360 and the PC are wired and coming out of the same router.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.