DHCP Server setting

Sanju Simon

DHCP Server setting
Hi,I have a Siemens Speedstream router(Gigaset SE 568).Im not able to connect to the wireless connection with my Nokia E63 when DHCP is disabled in the router page.However i have no problems with my laptop

Since i have like 4 wireless devices i have set their prefered IP addreses as:
192.168.254.4 ----laptop 1
192.168.254.3 ----laptop 2
192.168.254.5 ----Nokia E63

There are only the first two shown as "Connected Devices" in the router page when DHCP is disabled.But not the E63.So is it possible to connect the E63 with DHCP disabled?Is this the problem with the phone rather than the settings for the router?

C# Named-Pipes InterProcess, Inter-Machine Cache Service
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...nterproce.aspx
David B.

Re: DHCP Server setting
That would be a question for Nokia support, has nothing to do with Windows
Vista.

"Sanju Simon" wrote in message news:2009123043258getsanju2004@yahoo.co.in...
> Hi,I have a Siemens Speedstream router(Gigaset SE 568).Im not able to
> connect to the wireless connection with my Nokia E63 when DHCP is disabled
> in the router page.However i have no problems with my laptop
>
> Since i have like 4 wireless devices i have set their prefered IP addreses
> as:
> 192.168.254.4 ----laptop 1
> 192.168.254.3 ----laptop 2
> 192.168.254.5 ----Nokia E63
>
> There are only the first two shown as "Connected Devices" in the router
> page when DHCP is disabled.But not the E63.So is it possible to connect
> the E63 with DHCP disabled?Is this the problem with the phone rather than
> the settings for the router?

> C# Named-Pipes InterProcess, Inter-Machine Cache Service
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...nterproce.aspx

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Re: DHCP Server setting
Hi
It probably has a static IP that conflicts with the DHCP.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).