Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

template with Netsh

microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2007
James
 

Posts: n/a
template with Netsh
Hello people,

With XP i was enable to do many template of network configuration (esay
****ch between DHCP or not for a interface)

so i was used this command :

netsh -c interface dump > file.txt

and to restore her

netsh -f file.txt


But With Vista is not working !

what can i do ?

Thx a lot


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2007
=?Utf-8?B?d2d1aW1i?=
 

Posts: n/a
RE: template with Netsh
Netsh command has changed with Vista. Open a command prompt window and run
"netsh help". You will need to run the commands as a administrator.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-2007
djet
 

Posts: n/a
Re: template with Netsh
Still I have no ideas how to work with it in Vista. It isn't documented at
all (tried searching thru TechNet & Microsoft Support). Could you provide
any sample at least?

--
djet


"wguimb" <wguimb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsB717939-5CC5-40FE-9A73-F54E60BABFB3@microsoft.com...
> Netsh command has changed with Vista. Open a command prompt window and
> run
> "netsh help". You will need to run the commands as a administrator.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-10-2007
Joe Guidera
 

Posts: n/a
Re: template with Netsh
See if the following provides some additional information
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/242468


"djet" <to.djet@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ev289hjkHHA.4008@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Still I have no ideas how to work with it in Vista. It isn't documented at
> all (tried searching thru TechNet & Microsoft Support). Could you provide
> any sample at least?
>
> --
> djet
>
>
> "wguimb" <wguimb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> newsB717939-5CC5-40FE-9A73-F54E60BABFB3@microsoft.com...
>> Netsh command has changed with Vista. Open a command prompt window and
>> run
>> "netsh help". You will need to run the commands as a administrator.

>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2007
djet
 

Posts: n/a
Re: template with Netsh
Unfortunately this article doesn't make any sense upon its usage with
Vista..

--
djet
Microsoft Certified Professional


"Joe Guidera" <jguidera@remove.msn.com> wrote in message
news:779669AB-053F-4680-B605-8F7D338AECF8@microsoft.com...
> See if the following provides some additional information
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/242468
>
>
> "djet" <to.djet@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:ev289hjkHHA.4008@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> Still I have no ideas how to work with it in Vista. It isn't documented
>> at all (tried searching thru TechNet & Microsoft Support). Could you
>> provide any sample at least?
>>
>> --
>> djet
>>
>>
>> "wguimb" <wguimb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> newsB717939-5CC5-40FE-9A73-F54E60BABFB3@microsoft.com...
>>> Netsh command has changed with Vista. Open a command prompt window and
>>> run
>>> "netsh help". You will need to run the commands as a administrator.

>>


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2007
Joe Guidera
 

Posts: n/a
Re: template with Netsh
Most of the commands are valid under Vista. A quick check of the KB shows
numerous articles detailing usage of netsh in various scenarios.

http://support.microsoft.com/search/...de=r&cus=False


"djet" <to.djet@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1ACDF844-C3B9-4E93-8032-B8D2C34E35B2@microsoft.com...
> Unfortunately this article doesn't make any sense upon its usage with
> Vista..
>
> --
> djet
> Microsoft Certified Professional
>
>
> "Joe Guidera" <jguidera@remove.msn.com> wrote in message
> news:779669AB-053F-4680-B605-8F7D338AECF8@microsoft.com...
>> See if the following provides some additional information
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/242468
>>
>>
>> "djet" <to.djet@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:ev289hjkHHA.4008@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>> Still I have no ideas how to work with it in Vista. It isn't documented
>>> at all (tried searching thru TechNet & Microsoft Support). Could you
>>> provide any sample at least?
>>>
>>> --
>>> djet
>>>
>>>
>>> "wguimb" <wguimb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> newsB717939-5CC5-40FE-9A73-F54E60BABFB3@microsoft.com...
>>>> Netsh command has changed with Vista. Open a command prompt window and
>>>> run
>>>> "netsh help". You will need to run the commands as a administrator.
>>>

>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Saving a Template-Vista says 'NO' Karen microsoft.public.windows.vista.security 9 03-03-2007 13:23
NETSH int ip reset on vista ultimate =?Utf-8?B?QmVybmFyZA==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 03-01-2007 12:29
Vista adm template for AD? Scott Townsend microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration accounts passwords 0 02-28-2007 14:12
Netsh in Vista Michael Henderson microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 1 12-14-2006 05:48




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:27.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120