Add a network Place option in Vista Home Edition

=?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQgVGFib3I=?=

Add a network Place option in Vista Home Edition
I can't find how to create a network place so that I can use Frontpage 2003
to update and work on my remote website. Even though I am brand new to this I
still can't find how to create a remote link to my website address. I could
do it in XP pro easily. What am I doing wrong here?
=?Utf-8?B?TGluZGFBbm4=?=

RE: Add a network Place option in Vista Home Edition
Start, computer then right click any blank space in folder. You should see
in the right click list add a new network place, then just use the wizard.

Linda

"Scott Tabor" wrote:

> I can't find how to create a network place so that I can use Frontpage 2003
> to update and work on my remote website. Even though I am brand new to this I
> still can't find how to create a remote link to my website address. I could
> do it in XP pro easily. What am I doing wrong here?

=?Utf-8?B?TGluZGFBbm4=?=

RE: Add a network Place option in Vista Home Edition
If this is a second post sorry, only i don't think it posted.

Click start, computer, right click any blank space in folder. From the
right click menu use Add a new network place, the wizard will now open.

Linda

"Scott Tabor" wrote:

> I can't find how to create a network place so that I can use Frontpage 2003
> to update and work on my remote website. Even though I am brand new to this I
> still can't find how to create a remote link to my website address. I could
> do it in XP pro easily. What am I doing wrong here?

Michael

RE: Add a network Place option in Vista Home Edition
I have a problem with this... when I use the wizard, it says that "The folder
you entered does not seem to be valid. Please enter another." The address I
put in is indeed valid and worked just fine in XP. I've tried typing it
anyway possible... it doesn't even seem to take time to search, it just
automatically rejects anything I type in. Any ideas?