IF your out there Jack-MVP I'm very new to this forum I'll start from the beginning

FrustratedMom is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
IF your out there Jack-MVP I'm very new to this forum I'll start from the beginning
To Jack MPV
I have one computer and a cable router Terayon Communications System Model number TJ715X Upon initial installment the tech man spent about 4 or 5 hours trying to get my comp online he consulted several other tech memebers on his phone when he left I was still not online he said he had to send someone else out. After he left I uninstalled Norton Antivrus because I read somewhere that the Windows Vista did not work with Norton after I uninstalled it I was able to go online I have not had any problems with it until recently wen I run diagnose the first thing that shows up is the problem might be with the router after the experience I had I just didn't want a repeat of the last time and possible screw ups on my comp so I just keep clicking reset the are connection please help as I am so tired of this. I updated my drivers then when I hit diagnose again it says nothing wrong but still the problem remains
Jack [MVP-Networking]

Re: IF your out there Jack-MVP I'm very new to this forum I'll start from the beginning
Hi
You run the Diagnostic because you have trouble?
What is the trouble that prompt you to use the Diagnostic?
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

"FrustratedMom" <FrustratedMom.3rgxs2@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in
message news:FrustratedMom.3rgxs2@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...