vista business crash/bluescreen with wireless connections

.:mrcmobile:.

vista business crash/bluescreen with wireless connections
Hi, as I told in object, this issue happens on two notebook (a vaio and a
toshiba) when I use wireless connection.
Both notebooks have vista business with sp1 and they are connected to a sbs
2003 domain server. In the same lan there are also two notebooks with xp pro
sp2 and they work correctly.
I have tried to disable wap and wep autentication on access point (dlink), I
tried to assign a fixed ip instead of dhcp. No results. After some minutes
of work in wireless mode they crash with blue screen of death. If I use
ethernet connection they work perfectly.
Wifi card drivers are up to date on both pc. Both pc are new and only office
suite is installed, no other software.
Any other suggestions?

Thank you

marco

Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)

Re: vista business crash/bluescreen with wireless connections
Make sure the wireless card is compatible with vista. Or this search result
may help.
Vista troubleshooting
Vista and Domain Issues · Vista and Firewall Issues · Vista and LM
authentication level Issues · Vista and SBS · Vista Blue Screen and Stop
Errors ...
www.chicagotech.net/vista/vista.htm

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE