Removing network printers

RBM

Removing network printers
Hello,

On my system I once installed two networkprinters what I have forgotten all
about. Now I cannot access the printers and I want them been removed from my
system. Every time I say remove (even with administrator rights) the system
tells me that it is not possible to remove the printer because it cannot
establish a connection to the printer. Does anyone know how I could remove
the printers from my system? Thanks in advantage.

Operating system: Windows Vista Ultimate

Regards,

RBM

RBM

Re: Removing network printers
I solved the problem through deleting the printers from the register and
reboot the system. After that, I could remove the printers.

Best Regards,

RBM

"RBM" <nosp@mmingplease.com> schreef in bericht
> Hello,
>
> On my system I once installed two networkprinters what I have forgotten
> all about. Now I cannot access the printers and I want them been removed
> from my system. Every time I say remove (even with administrator rights)
> the system tells me that it is not possible to remove the printer because
> it cannot establish a connection to the printer. Does anyone know how I
> could remove the printers from my system? Thanks in advantage.
>
> Operating system: Windows Vista Ultimate
>
> Regards,
>
> RBM

Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Removing network printers