Replacing an XP home network wi8th aVista network.

Eric Seig...

Replacing an XP home network wi8th aVista network.
I had set up a home network on an XP PC a while ago. I now have a new Vista
PC which I would like to set up a home network on. How do I delete the old
network from my XP PC before setting up a new home network on my new PC? I
have several PCs (including the old one used to set up the old network)
connected wired and wireless to the router.
--
Eric S.
barman58

Re: Replacing an XP home network wi8th aVista network.

Have a look at microsoft's tutorial 'Here'
(http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...etworking.mspx) which
should give you the basics to get going. if you have any particular
issued have a look at the tutorials 'Here'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/?f...ing%20Internet)

--
barman58

--
Regards
*Barman58*
Mick Murphy

RE: Replacing an XP home network wi8th aVista network.
There is no need to delete(change) your old Network; just add Vista to it.
Below is info on how to Network XP and Vista.

the SAME.

In Vista Network and Sharing:

File Sharing: ON

Docs)