Re: IE (and others) Hang

[X-post to Vista Networking]

Always state your full Windows version (e.g., Vista SP1) when posting here,
please.

1. Turn off all computers | Disconnect all computers from the router |
Disconnect the router from the modem | Turn off the modem | Disconnect the
modem and router from the power supply.

2. Reconnect the modem to the power supply (and turn it on if necessary).

3. When the modem's up & running (i.e., all lights are lit): (a) connect the
router to the modem, (b) connect the router to the power supple (and turn it
on if necessary).

4. When the router's up & running, connect directly (not wirelessly) to the
modem.

5. Assuming all is well, check for and install any available firmware
upgrades for the router (follow all instructions to the letter).
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/