XP Printing on a Vista Printer

Pepe

XP Printing on a Vista Printer
Hi,

I have made a network in which a Vista computer has the printers. 2 XP
computers and one vista Laptop are in the network also, but none of them can
find the printers (or even the workgroup or system) in the vista computer. I
have enabled every single network permit in the vista computer and nothing
seems to work. Is there any trick attached?

Thank you
Mick Murphy

RE: XP Printing on a Vista Printer
A guide for Networking Vista and XP