RE: Getting Browstat.exe

Mick Murphy

RE: Getting Browstat.exe
Do a Search in any microsoft web page, in the Search Engine in the upper
right-hand corner. There are a lot of results.
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Bob" wrote:

> Hi NG,
>
> I am still having problems writing an eHDD on a Vista machine from a
> networked XP machine. I aim to do some probing with the Browstat.exe
> utility. Can someone point me to a site where this utility can be
> downloaded?
>
> Details about my problem can be found in post: "Access denied trying to
> write from XP to Vista"
>
> Also having problems posting to this NG.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Bob

Robert Schuldenfrei

RE: Getting Browstat.exe
Hi Mick,

Did that. Came up with nothing for either Browstat or Browstat.exe. Please
go to such a page and place the URL in a post to this thread.

Thanks,

Bob

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

> Do a Search in any microsoft web page, in the Search Engine in the upper
> right-hand corner. There are a lot of results.
> --
> Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
>

> "Bob" wrote:
>
> > Hi NG,
> >
> > I am still having problems writing an eHDD on a Vista machine from a
> > networked XP machine. I aim to do some probing with the Browstat.exe
> > utility. Can someone point me to a site where this utility can be
> > downloaded?
> >
> > Details about my problem can be found in post: "Access denied trying to
> > write from XP to Vista"
> >
> > Also having problems posting to this NG.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Bob

Kevin

RE: Getting Browstat.exe
try:
http://networking.nitecruzr.net/2005...microsoft.html
FYI - the Stanford link now requires a SUNet ID & Password and the Dynawell
link listed is now NG ... I found this current Dynawell link for you:
http://www.dynawell.com/download/res...0/browstat.zip
or, try getting it from the XP Support Tools pack as PChuck suggests ...