Control Panel\Network and Sharing Center

havin_aball@yahoo.com

Control Panel\Network and Sharing Center
"Windows cannot connect to the printer. Access is denied."
The Control Panel\Network and Sharing Center indicates that printer
sharing is on and a password is required.
The printers folder has a green check mark next to the HP deskjet 5550
icon and the word Ready.
The Dell Studio laptop does not have a password to log on, so I have
no idea what password might be required to access the printer.
Is there some way to turn off the password function/requirement so I
can connect to the printer?
Thanks,
Bonnie
Mick Murphy

RE: Control Panel\Network and Sharing Center
You don't say whether you are on a Network, what computer the Printer is
installed on, if it is installed with with the proper Driver Driver!!!!
Read below about Vista, and/or vista XP.

the SAME.

In Vista Network and Sharing:

File Sharing: ON

Docs)