Connect to a network and Network Problems

kar107

Connect to a network and Network Problems
When trying to use the connect to a network program, it is slow and
non-responsive when it finally responds it does show what network I am
connected to. As a university student, there are quite a few security
settings needed to access their network and the program is too slow and
non-responsive to complete all of the steps necessary to connect to the
network. In addition, I cannot see the other computers on the network using
the windows program, however I am also running Network Magic and it can see
everything. I was wondering if there was a way that I could make the program
run normal again and stop having to use Network Magic to fill in for the
malfunctions of Connect to a network.
kar107

RE: Connect to a network and Network Problems
i figured it out myself...it had to do with installing a new AIM