Remote Desktop and RA questions

Don

Remote Desktop and RA questions
When I RD to another computer, I see that the computer asks the current user
to accept the request and then it locks them out of their current session
while the RD session takes place. I'm logging in to their machine under the
Administrator account. Couple of questions:
1) Am I able to install software on their machine for a specific user only
instead of all users since I'll be logged in under Administrator?
2) I thought I could be logged in to their machine using RD "in the
background" while they were still using their session?
3) I've got my remote people under the Standard User account. Is there any
way to offer them any type of remote assistance whereby I can put in the
Administrative password when prompted by UAC?

Basically my needs are: 1) to help the users from time to time via some kind
of remote control and, 2) since they're running under Standard User
permissions and cannot install software, i'd like to be able to remotely take
care of this without them knowing the Administrative password.

Thanks. All thoughts, comments, ideas, etc. appreciated.
Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Remote Desktop and RA questions
1. To restrict specific users, create a group policy. Or simple assign
permission to executable file.

2. Sorry, RDC is limited one session

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE