power loss changed network

dougp

power loss changed network
it's been hot and we momentarily lost power a couple of days ago. afterwards
i could not see my xp desktop (which lost power) and my printer showed as
inactive. i deleted and then reinstalled the printer on the network and it
works fine again. i still can not see the desktop from my vista laptop
(which was on battery and did not lose power) and vice versa. used to work
perfectly before this. any ideas how to fix this???? thanks . . .
Mick Murphy

RE: power loss changed network
Below are standard settings to check.

the SAME.