Unable to detect wirless network

AA

Unable to detect wirless network
I bought a new DELL Inspiron Laptop which is unable to detect any wireless
network,while my other laptop is able detect and connect without any
problem.I have checked for the drivers and everything.Everything seems to be
alright.The what may be the problem.
Whenever I reinstall the drivers I am able to detect the network but with
very low signal strength.But when i restart the Laptop again I am unable to
detect any network.
My OS is Vista Home Premium.
Malke

Re: Unable to detect wirless network
AA wrote:

> I bought a new DELL Inspiron Laptop which is unable to detect any wireless
> network,while my other laptop is able detect and connect without any
> problem.I have checked for the drivers and everything.Everything seems to
> be alright.The what may be the problem.
> Whenever I reinstall the drivers I am able to detect the network but with
> very low signal strength.But when i restart the Laptop again I am unable
> to detect any network.
> My OS is Vista Home Premium.

New Dell laptop with wireless issues out of the box = call Dell tech support
for immediate repair/replacement.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers
Ian Samson

Re: Unable to detect wirless network
I'd agree. I bought an HP Compaq 6720s and have had absolutely no networking
problems.

> AA wrote:
>
>> I bought a new DELL Inspiron Laptop which is unable to detect any
>> wireless
>> network,while my other laptop is able detect and connect without any
>> problem.I have checked for the drivers and everything.Everything seems to
>> be alright.The what may be the problem.
>> Whenever I reinstall the drivers I am able to detect the network but with
>> very low signal strength.But when i restart the Laptop again I am unable
>> to detect any network.
>> My OS is Vista Home Premium.

> New Dell laptop with wireless issues out of the box = call Dell tech
> support
> for immediate repair/replacement.
>
> Malke
> --
> MS-MVP
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> Don't Panic!

maher77

Re: Unable to detect wirless network

If you dont feel like going through replacing the whole computer, if you
use the dell online chat support, and if its necessary they will mail
you a new wireless adapter overnight. You would have to open the
computer, but usually they include instructions for all of that.
Just a thought to avoid waiting for them to build and ship you a new
pc.

--
maher77
geogio

Re: Unable to detect wirless network

please i too is expirincing the same problem.i install home premiunm on
my system,since then i was unable to download the lan and wireless
drivers.the ones downloaded are not working for it.please help me out,i
just bought the system

--
geogio