XP comp sees Vista comp but can't access it-Vista can access XP th

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Re: XP comp sees Vista comp but can't access it-Vista can access XP th
Hi
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
allowed to be shared.
Vista File and Printer Sharing-
Windows XP File Sharing -
Printer Sharing XP -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I cannot get access to the Vista computer, even though I can see it in the
> workgroup computers. I have the LLTP installed on the XP computer
> already.
> I have done the Winsock repair on both and those don't help it either.
> The
> Vista computer can however get to the XP computer and access the files.
> This
> is driving me crazy

Mick Murphy

RE: XP comp sees Vista comp but can't access it-Vista can access XP th
Travis; have a read below.

the SAME.

In Vista Network and Sharing:

File Sharing: ON