help on 3 computer network sharing

joshua

help on 3 computer network sharing
I have a problem on our 3 computers about file and printer
sharing.....computer1 is a desktop computer with XP on it connected on the
router by LAN, Computer2 is a laptop computer that runs with xp but is
connected through the internet by wireless, and computer 3 is a laptop that
runs on a vista also connected through the internet by wireless.....can you
help me or teach me on how can i share these three computers especially the
printer....thanks
Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Re: help on 3 computer network sharing
Hi
If the computers are sharing the same Internet connection, then you have
them on a Network, and the only thing that you need to do is to configure
each one File Sharing.
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
allowed to be shared.
Vista File and Printer Sharing-
Windows XP File Sharing -
Printer Sharing XP -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"joshua" <joshua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news0B373A3-7FC5-48FF-97D1-384FDA05D07E@microsoft.com...
>I have a problem on our 3 computers about file and printer
> sharing.....computer1 is a desktop computer with XP on it connected on the
> router by LAN, Computer2 is a laptop computer that runs with xp but is
> connected through the internet by wireless, and computer 3 is a laptop
> that
> runs on a vista also connected through the internet by wireless.....can
> you
> help me or teach me on how can i share these three computers especially
> the
> printer....thanks

Mick Murphy

RE: help on 3 computer network sharing