Printer on Vista, not sharing on XP, wired router

=?Utf-8?B?VXBvbnRoaXM=?=

Printer on Vista, not sharing on XP, wired router
Ok, i don't know what i need to so to let the printer on Vista to be used by
the XP machine. Network is allowing the sharing of files/folder. On Vista,
printer is allowed for sharing. On XP, the firewall i am using is Comodo. I
have let all the ports needed allowed. The Vista puter shows up in Network
Places on the XP. I can get into the files/folders from XP and via sa versa
on Vista. Have a Linksy wired router.
Can someone please tell me or provide a link (from all that i read) that
shows the steps i need to follow to let the XP print stuff using the printer
on Vista!!!?? Vista 32bit Home Basic and XP Home Edition. This was easy when
i had the 2 XP puters sharing 1 printer. The Printer is an HP 3620. Any help
would be appriciated.
=?Utf-8?B?VXBvbnRoaXM=?=

RE: Printer on Vista, not sharing on XP, wired router
Update
Ok, i got it. Had to go into my XP pc and in control panel, click "Printer
and Faxes", over on the left it says "Printer Task" and click "Add a
Printer". Continue and searched the Vista pc and selected the printer that
was on there and selected it and all is good now. I had to search other post
on here, took a bit, but got the answer i needed.

"Uponthis" wrote:

> Ok, i don't know what i need to so to let the printer on Vista to be used by
> the XP machine. Network is allowing the sharing of files/folder. On Vista,
> printer is allowed for sharing. On XP, the firewall i am using is Comodo. I
> have let all the ports needed allowed. The Vista puter shows up in Network
> Places on the XP. I can get into the files/folders from XP and via sa versa
> on Vista. Have a Linksy wired router.
> Can someone please tell me or provide a link (from all that i read) that
> shows the steps i need to follow to let the XP print stuff using the printer
> on Vista!!!?? Vista 32bit Home Basic and XP Home Edition. This was easy when
> i had the 2 XP puters sharing 1 printer. The Printer is an HP 3620. Any help
> would be appriciated.

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaw==?=

RE: Printer on Vista, not sharing on XP, wired router
I did it in reverse. I've got the printer set up on the XP comp. I opened
printers in XP, and right-clicked on it to share, then Ok. Went to the Vista
comp, went into network, and clicked on "add printer". It finds the printer,
and loads the drivers, and then lets you print a test page. AOK. Trust me to
do it in reverse, but it works!