Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Cookies Location

microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2007
JamesJ
 

Posts: n/a
Cookies Location
I have a program to remove unwanted cookies. Cookies that
I think should show up in the list of this program don't show up.
Where does Vista store my cookies??

Thanks,
James
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2007
Keith D
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Cookies Location

"JamesJ" <jjy@Darwin_adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:e7DhzypYHHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>I have a program to remove unwanted cookies. Cookies that
> I think should show up in the list of this program don't show up.
> Where does Vista store my cookies??
>



within IE7

1] tools
2] internet options
3] delete
4 ]delete all

that should see the back of them

failing that try crap cleaner

http://www.ccleaner.com/

that will do it and its free

cheers for now

Keith D.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2007
JamesJ
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Cookies Location
I don't want to delete all cookies.

James

"Keith D" <scanner@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:Oc$If90YHHA.4616@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>
> "JamesJ" <jjy@Darwin_adelphia.net> wrote in message
> news:e7DhzypYHHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>I have a program to remove unwanted cookies. Cookies that
>> I think should show up in the list of this program don't show up.
>> Where does Vista store my cookies??
>>

>
>
> within IE7
>
> 1] tools
> 2] internet options
> 3] delete
> 4 ]delete all
>
> that should see the back of them
>
> failing that try crap cleaner
>
> http://www.ccleaner.com/
>
> that will do it and its free
>
> cheers for now
>
> Keith D.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2007
Jeff
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Cookies Location
JamesJ,
This was responded to in performance and maintenance,
by Heddy Keller.

Jeff

"JamesJ" <jjy@Darwin_adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:%23O6QLz1YHHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>I don't want to delete all cookies.
>
> James
>
> "Keith D" <scanner@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> news:Oc$If90YHHA.4616@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>
>> "JamesJ" <jjy@Darwin_adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> news:e7DhzypYHHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>>I have a program to remove unwanted cookies. Cookies that
>>> I think should show up in the list of this program don't show up.
>>> Where does Vista store my cookies??
>>>

>>
>>
>> within IE7
>>
>> 1] tools
>> 2] internet options
>> 3] delete
>> 4 ]delete all
>>
>> that should see the back of them
>>
>> failing that try crap cleaner
>>
>> http://www.ccleaner.com/
>>
>> that will do it and its free
>>
>> cheers for now
>>
>> Keith D.

>


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
deleting cookies =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 3 09-16-2007 02:16
Defender & Tracking Cookies =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.security 4 04-07-2007 06:20
Location of Wallpaper gwtx2 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 03-01-2007 14:06
unable to view contents of cookies, temp inet files =?Utf-8?B?amVycnkgQw==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration accounts passwords 0 02-28-2007 14:12
Cookies JamesJ microsoft.public.windows.vista.security 2 02-11-2007 04:37




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:52.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120