wireless problem

smeg ed

wireless problem
Hi all

After a week of trying to connect my new laptop to a belkin router i paid
someone to come and sort it out. The problem was i could get the internet
connection while still wired up but none if took wire out, the guy seemed to
sort out and it was working great when he was here but when he left i
unplugged the router from an extension lead to put it in a more permenant
place (still near the laptop), when swithched laptop back on I cant get a
connection again without the cable attatched.
What do I do ? Am I not doing something ? Help Before I have to pay
someone else.

Mick Murphy

RE: wireless problem
1. Go Start>Connect to,

OR

2. Turn on the Wireless ON/OFF switch on your laptop.

"smeg ed" wrote:

> Hi all
>
> After a week of trying to connect my new laptop to a belkin router i paid
> someone to come and sort it out. The problem was i could get the internet
> connection while still wired up but none if took wire out, the guy seemed to
> sort out and it was working great when he was here but when he left i
> unplugged the router from an extension lead to put it in a more permenant
> place (still near the laptop), when swithched laptop back on I cant get a
> connection again without the cable attatched.
> What do I do ? Am I not doing something ? Help Before I have to pay
> someone else.

smeg ed

RE: wireless problem
Hi Mick
Done that but message says cannot find any networks.