Limewire

=?Utf-8?B?d2FycGVkZm94?=

Limewire
I just got a new computer with vista on it. I had limewire working fine for
about a day then it just stop working it wont even load up. Anyone have any
idea how to fix this?
Yavuz Selim TATAR

Re: Limewire
Hi.
Limewire working with sun java latest version. You can update your java
application and fix your problem.

Yavuz Selim TATAR
NetWork Computer / Turkey

"warpedfox" <warpedfox@discussions.microsoft.com>, iletisinde şunu yazdı,
>I just got a new computer with vista on it. I had limewire working fine for
> about a day then it just stop working it wont even load up. Anyone have
> any
> idea how to fix this?

=?Utf-8?B?TW9uYV9MaXNh?=

Re: Limewire
I am having the same problem. I have the latest version of Java and LimeWire
installed still to no avail. Any more suggestions?

"Yavuz Selim TATAR" wrote:

> Hi.
> Limewire working with sun java latest version. You can update your java
> application and fix your problem.
>
> Yavuz Selim TATAR
> NetWork Computer / Turkey
>

> "warpedfox" <warpedfox@discussions.microsoft.com>, iletisinde şunu yazdı,
> >I just got a new computer with vista on it. I had limewire working fine for
> > about a day then it just stop working it wont even load up. Anyone have
> > any
> > idea how to fix this?

=?Utf-8?B?d2FycGVkZm94?=

Re: Limewire
Yeah I fixed it unloaded both reloaded java and loaded java runtime envirment
then reloaded limewire not had a problem since. hope it helps

"Mona_Lisa" wrote:

> I am having the same problem. I have the latest version of Java and LimeWire
> installed still to no avail. Any more suggestions?
>
> "Yavuz Selim TATAR" wrote:
>
> > Hi.
> > Limewire working with sun java latest version. You can update your java
> > application and fix your problem.
> >
> > Yavuz Selim TATAR
> > NetWork Computer / Turkey
> >

> > "warpedfox" <warpedfox@discussions.microsoft.com>, iletisinde şunu yazdı,
> > >I just got a new computer with vista on it. I had limewire working fine for
> > > about a day then it just stop working it wont even load up. Anyone have
> > > any
> > > idea how to fix this?

=?Utf-8?B?TW9uYV9MaXNh?=

Re: Limewire
Fox,
It didn't work. Anybody got any other ideas?

"warpedfox" wrote:

> Yeah I fixed it unloaded both reloaded java and loaded java runtime envirment
> then reloaded limewire not had a problem since. hope it helps
>
> "Mona_Lisa" wrote:
>
> > I am having the same problem. I have the latest version of Java and LimeWire
> > installed still to no avail. Any more suggestions?
> >
> > "Yavuz Selim TATAR" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi.
> > > Limewire working with sun java latest version. You can update your java
> > > application and fix your problem.
> > >
> > > Yavuz Selim TATAR
> > > NetWork Computer / Turkey
> > >

> > > "warpedfox" <warpedfox@discussions.microsoft.com>, iletisinde şunu yazdı,

=?Utf-8?B?d2FycGVkZm94?=

Re: Limewire
best i got is do a system repair to the day before you started haveing
problems with the program did you also deleted out of the c drive or just
went to remove programs

"Mona_Lisa" wrote:

> Fox,
> It didn't work. Anybody got any other ideas?
>
> "warpedfox" wrote:
>
> > Yeah I fixed it unloaded both reloaded java and loaded java runtime envirment
> > then reloaded limewire not had a problem since. hope it helps
> >
> > "Mona_Lisa" wrote:
> >
> > > I am having the same problem. I have the latest version of Java and LimeWire
> > > installed still to no avail. Any more suggestions?

=?Utf-8?B?TW9uYV9MaXNh?=

Re: Limewire
Guys, I got it. Go to free.grisoft.com and download AVG (a free antivirus
software), then uninstall whatever virus software you have on your PC
(McAfee, Norton, etc...). I called my local "unbiased" computer repair man
and this is the advice he gave me. I just finished doing it and Limewire
works great. Good Luck!

"warpedfox" wrote:

> best i got is do a system repair to the day before you started haveing
> problems with the program did you also deleted out of the c drive or just
> went to remove programs
>
> "Mona_Lisa" wrote:
>
> > Fox,
> > It didn't work. Anybody got any other ideas?
> >
> > "warpedfox" wrote:
> >
> > > Yeah I fixed it unloaded both reloaded java and loaded java runtime envirment
> > > then reloaded limewire not had a problem since. hope it helps

STUART

Re: Limewire
I HAD LIME WIRE WHEN I FIRST GOT MY LAPTOP BUT AFTER ABOUT 4 DAYS I LOST MY
SHARED FILE I HAVE TRIED TO DELEAT THE PROGRAM BUT WHEN I TRY TO LOAD A NEW
ONE UP IT SAYS I HAVE 3 IN THE SYSTEM PLEASE HELP
--
CRACKING UP STU