Lost Computer On Local Network - Please Help :(

Nailz_Arizona

Lost Computer On Local Network - Please Help :(
Hello Everyone,

I ran a program called, "Clear History" with the option to "Delete Find
Computers History" checked. I think this caused the problem that just began
happening, which is: I have a home network (2 computers - my wife's and
mine). I cannot see here computer anymore (or printer, etc...), but she can
see mine.

We are both running Vista and everything has always worked until I ran this
program. I've look for help online and with Windows Help, but I cannot find
her computer.

Sincerely,
Paul in Phoenix
Mick Murphy

RE: Lost Computer On Local Network - Please Help :(

How to give Permissions are there, too.

If you are running Norton, Trend Micro, McAfee, etc’s Firewall, check its
settings to make sure it allows file and printer sharing..

the SAME.

In Vista Network and Sharing:

File Sharing: ON

Docs)