Unmerge network locations

=?Utf-8?B?VG9ueQ==?=

Unmerge network locations
Hi,

Does anyone know how to unmerge network locations? I have been having some
issues with Network Sharing and have merged two redundant network locations
that were added by Vista for two virtual VMWare adapters.
I would like to delete them rather than merge them, but I now can't get them
back after meging them.

Tony
=?Utf-8?B?QWhtZWQgSmFtYWw=?=

RE: Unmerge network locations
Hey Tony,
I just recently had the same problem when I merged two of the wireless
networks in my house as one and was not able to separate them out. However, I
was just experimenting and tried the other option of delete from the same
window "Merge or delete Network locations". After the location was deleted I
tried connecting to the same network again and after the starting procedures
of identification as home, work etc. It was working fine and after I
configured both of the networks, they appeared as separate. In other words,
they were fully unmerged.
Hope this Helps

Kind regards,
Ahmed

"Tony" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to unmerge network locations? I have been having some
> issues with Network Sharing and have merged two redundant network locations
> that were added by Vista for two virtual VMWare adapters.
> I would like to delete them rather than merge them, but I now can't get them
> back after meging them.
>
> Tony

=?Utf-8?B?VG9ueQ==?=

RE: Unmerge network locations
I'll give that a try, thanks for the reply.