I want to Spy on you!

Bikini Browser

I want to Spy on you!
Folks:

I need to know if anyone is aware of any software that can record everything
that is being done on a PC I own and store this on a file in that computer
or on a server in my own company where we can access it from another
computer and view the recording without interfering with the usage of the
recorded machine. Is there such a thing?

Please advise...

Bikini Browser

San Juan Puerto Rico

Colin Barnhorst

Re: I want to Spy on you!
Yes.

"Bikini Browser" <delete.bikini.this.browser@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Folks:
>

> I need to know if anyone is aware of any software that can record
> everything that is being done on a PC I own and store this on a file in
> that computer or on a server in my own company where we can access it from
> another computer and view the recording without interfering with the usage
> of the recorded machine. Is there such a thing?
>

> Please advise...
>

> Bikini Browser
>
> San Juan Puerto Rico

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Re: I want to Spy on you!
IamBigBrother Monitoring Software:
http://iambigbrother.com/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Bikini Browser" wrote:

Folks:

I need to know if anyone is aware of any software that can record everything
that is being done on a PC I own and store this on a file in that computer
or on a server in my own company where we can access it from another
computer and view the recording without interfering with the usage of the
recorded machine. Is there such a thing?

Please advise...

Bikini Browser

San Juan Puerto Rico

Re: I want to Spy on you!
What Colin said.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Bikini Browser wrote:
> I need to know if anyone is aware of any software that can record
> everything
> that is being done on a PC I own and store this on a file in that computer
> or on a server in my own company where we can access it from another
> computer and view the recording without interfering with the usage of the
> recorded machine. Is there such a thing?

Bob

Re: I want to Spy on you!
Check this out:
http://www.softactivity.com/

"Bikini Browser" <delete.bikini.this.browser@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Folks:
>

> I need to know if anyone is aware of any software that can record
> everything that is being done on a PC I own and store this on a file in
> that computer or on a server in my own company where we can access it from
> another computer and view the recording without interfering with the usage
> of the recorded machine. Is there such a thing?
>

> Please advise...
>

> Bikini Browser
>
> San Juan Puerto Rico

M. Murphy

Re: I want to Spy on you!
Where I work we use Guardian Monitor on 2 machines, its cheap. Bad thing is
that it's easy to circumvent, but only if you know its on there.
It also does not record remote desktop sessions, but it does send a full
report to the watcher via email.
http://www.guardiansoftware.com/index.html

"Bikini Browser" <delete.bikini.this.browser@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Folks:
>

> I need to know if anyone is aware of any software that can record
> everything that is being done on a PC I own and store this on a file in
> that computer or on a server in my own company where we can access it from
> another computer and view the recording without interfering with the usage
> of the recorded machine. Is there such a thing?
>

> Please advise...
>

> Bikini Browser
>
> San Juan Puerto Rico

Charlie

Re: I want to Spy on you!
Just google "computer spy software" and you will get a list along with
reviews.