Network & Sharing Window Freezes

Paul Mazaika

Network & Sharing Window Freezes
From control panel I click on network and sharing. After about 2 minutes,
the window appears, but then freezes up. Nothing is clickable, not even the
"close window 'X'", the minimize or maximize buttons. Other options within
control panel work properly. Also, my Verizon Broadband Wireless modem
stopped working at the same time. Please help. Thanks. Paul.

BurrWalnut

RE: Network & Sharing Window Freezes
Haven't you worked out the obvious?

"Paul Mazaika" wrote:

> From control panel I click on network and sharing. After about 2 minutes,
> the window appears, but then freezes up. Nothing is clickable, not even the
> "close window 'X'", the minimize or maximize buttons. Other options within
> control panel work properly. Also, my Verizon Broadband Wireless modem
> stopped working at the same time. Please help. Thanks. Paul.

Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Network & Sharing Window Freezes
We had some posts like this one before. This post may help,

Network and sharing center freezes, server execution failed
http://chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?t=2429

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

"Paul Mazaika" <mazman73@comcast.net> wrote in message
> From control panel I click on network and sharing. After about 2 minutes,
> the window appears, but then freezes up. Nothing is clickable, not even
> the "close window 'X'", the minimize or maximize buttons. Other options
> within control panel work properly. Also, my Verizon Broadband Wireless
> modem stopped working at the same time. Please help. Thanks. Paul.

Paul Mazaika

Re: Network & Sharing Window Freezes
Perhaps you could enlighten me on the obvious.

"BurrWalnut" <BurrWalnut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Haven't you worked out the obvious?
>
> "Paul Mazaika" wrote:
>
>> From control panel I click on network and sharing. After about 2
>> minutes,
>> the window appears, but then freezes up. Nothing is clickable, not even
>> the
>> "close window 'X'", the minimize or maximize buttons. Other options
>> within
>> control panel work properly. Also, my Verizon Broadband Wireless modem
>> stopped working at the same time. Please help. Thanks. Paul.

Paul Mazaika

Re: Network & Sharing Window Freezes
Awesome! You nailed it...worked like a charm! Thank you so much! You are
the man!

"Robert L. (MS-MVP)" <noreply@chicagotech.net> wrote in message
> We had some posts like this one before. This post may help,
>
> Network and sharing center freezes, server execution failed
> http://chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?t=2429
>
> --
> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>

> "Paul Mazaika" <mazman73@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> From control panel I click on network and sharing. After about 2
>> minutes, the window appears, but then freezes up. Nothing is clickable,
>> not even the "close window 'X'", the minimize or maximize buttons. Other
>> options within control panel work properly. Also, my Verizon Broadband
>> Wireless modem stopped working at the same time. Please help. Thanks.
>> Paul.

Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Network & Sharing Window Freezes
Thank you for the feedback.