set up a network Wifi safe

InácioMor

set up a network Wifi safe
My name is Inácio Moreira, recently purchased a computer with the version oem
Microsoft windows home premium x64 PT.
I have tried to set up a network Wifi safe for Internet access but without
success.
The system is composed of:

Motherboard - Asus P5K3 Deluxe / WiFi-AP with a Realtek RTL8187 Wireless
802.11g 54Mbps USB 2.0 Network Adapter onboard
- Processor P4 Quad Core 2.4 ghz
-2 Gb memory ddr3 1066 mhz

The wireless network has the following characteristics:

Type of security-> WPA-Enterprise
Type encriptaÇãO-> TKIP
Authentication method of the network-> Protected EAP (PEAP)

Description of the error (after clicking definitions):

"Windows detected an error to keep the properties of EAP.
Specific Error: Unable to locate the module specified. "

Or using SecureW2 TTLS Client

The wireless network has the following characteristics:

Type of security-> WPA-Enterprise
Type encriptaÇãO-> TKIP
Authentication method of the network-> SecureW2 TTLS

Description of the error (after clicking definitions):

"Windows detected an error to keep the properties of EAP.
Specific error: Error not specified.

In seeking the registration of events found these errors:

Event 20063, RasMan

Unable to start the Manager of Remote Access link because it was not
possible to boot
Protocol PPP (Point to Point Protocol). Unable to locate the module
specified.

***

Event 20070, RemoteAccess

The engine of PPP (Point to Point Protocol) failed to load the module C: \
Windows \ System32
\ Sw2_ttls.dll. Unable to locate the module specified.

***

Event 20151, RemoteAccess

The Protocol of Control in the EAP module of the protocol PPP (Point to
Point Protocol) C: \ Windows
\ System32 \ rasppp.dll returned an error during boot. Unable to locate the
module
Specified.

Attitudes taken:

-> Installed is all updates available on the Microsoft download center. ->
Had no effect.

-> The drivers of the network card were updated using the latest pack of
drivers from Asus and
Realtek. -> Had no effect.

-> Attempts have to register the following modules, sw2_ttls.dll,
rasppp.dll, rasman.dll. -> Had no effect.

Without another matter and awaiting a response

Inácio Moreira
Barb Bowman

Re: set up a network Wifi safe
unlikely you would use PEAP on a home network.
you do not mention what router/access point/device you are
connecting to.

use WPA2-Personal or WPA-Personal unless you are in a
business/enterprise environment. (in which case you would not want
to use Vista Home Premium).

please post more details.

--

Barb Bowman